NC700X Coolant

ScaredyCat

ScaredyCat

I'm not in front of the bike right now, but where is the coolant reservoir? Looked in the manual ad there's a picture...

coolant.png?raw=1

but it's not giving me much of a hint as to where I should look to find it...

baben

I seem to recall it is behind the righthand fairing, tucked away. If you look you will see it.

• Like 1
ScaredyCat

Thanks will take a look there..

Dunnster

Yeah, baben is right. It's on the right hand side hiding behind the plastic lower cowl. 

davelondon

sorry dont mean to hijack thread but as its related....I cannot see through the bottle to see if their is coolant in there? Its seems like its not a see through bottle?! wtf!

Im i going blind or im i missing something?

outrunner

Best to shine a torch on the bottle to see the level.

Andy.

• Like 1
trisaki

Torch through  the filler hole ideally  when dark and it's behind  the lower belly plastic best to take the screw out from either side hold bike upright ideally when cold and level should be close on max line top up with silicate free coolant 

• Like 2
Slowboy
4 hours ago, davelondon said:

sorry dont mean to hijack thread but as its related....I cannot see through the bottle to see if their is coolant in there? Its seems like its not a see through bottle?! wtf!

Im i going blind or im i missing something?

It is a see through bottle, as others have said use a torch, also removing the lower cowl makes it easier to see the level.

• Like 1