Incompetent Garages

Guest James Russell

trisaki

Concerning filters _ he would be ordering filters for your bike so would probably be using either genuine or hiflow  and as both the 700 and 750 use the same air_oil and dct filter you can't get it wrong  

trisaki

Come up to sunny Sussex for a weekend away and I will service your bike prefer it to be and X or S  though rather then a D   but not that bad a job  ! ! 

• Like 1
embee

Do a few dozen more Integras, Mark, and you'll be able to slip the plastics off in your sleep. Practice makes perfect, well nearly anyway, DAMHIK ..............:sleep:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, embee said:

Do a few dozen more Integras, Mark, and you'll be able to slip the plastics off in your sleep. Practice makes perfect, well nearly anyway, DAMHIK ..............:sleep:

2 hours ago, embee said:

He learnt on mine, did a cracking job 👍

Thats why I like servicing my own bikes. I've had loads of bikes with full main dealer service history, but its the little things i find like dry bolts and cruddy old grease round the throttle return springs that put me off. Not saying all dealers are all bad, but lots of them don't seem to have the time for the little things like cleaning a throttle return assembly or a lever pivot bolt as its not on the list. Sometimes the smaller garages/one man operations do as its the little things that count and they are more concerned with that, than workshop throughput.

• Like 1
trisaki

I try in my Wshop to do a service as if it's my bike probably the reason for not having a lot of money in my business account  ! 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Taipan said:

Thats why I like servicing my own bikes. I've had loads of bikes with full main dealer service history, but its the little things i find like dry bolts and cruddy old grease round the throttle return springs that put me off. Not saying all dealers are all bad, but lots of them don't seem to have the time for the little things like cleaning a throttle return assembly or a lever pivot bolt as its not on the list. Sometimes the smaller garages/one man operations do as its the little things that count and they are more concerned with that, than workshop throughput.

Mine came back from trisaki spot on, all suspension bolts and needle rollers greased, extra preventative anti corrosion solution under the bike, the valve clearances adjusted, the full shabang. 

• Like 3
Guest bonekicker

Mark--Skill--Pride--Honest are all Great Attributes to have -- look after your customers and they will look after you--being successful is not having lots of money--it's having just enough to make life really enjoyable--and to really enjoy your work is priceless. 

We are proud to have people of your caliber on our forum :thumbsup:

trisaki

Thank you boney that's  very nice of you 

• Like 1