NC700 Parts

ncmf

Does anyone know of anyone breaking an NC700.  I am looking for some parts.

Thanks

I need a side stand safety switch.  There are none on there, I have asked the sellers selling other parts, but all say they dont have this part.

embee

You'll find the switch and connector is common with many other Honda models, the only thing which differs is the wire attached, the length and sometimes clips etc which are attached to it. It's very probable another model switch will do, but obviously the wire needs to be long enough (easy to lose some excess length if too long, can't stretch it if too short unless you cut/join the wire from the original switch and heatshrink the joints, but messy solution).

• Like 1
DaveM59

Look up the parts on Fowlers and it usually lists all compatible models. Armed with this info search the auction sites for parts for those bikes or use the actual part numbers without including the bike name.

Thanks Dave.  That was useful too.  It lists all the NC series bikes.  I cant find a used part for that, so I am going to try one for a 2012 CB600.  Looking at the diagrams they look very similar.

Guest Mac750

As the other guys have said Honda use many interchangeable parts for other bikes. For example the front brake calipers and rotors on my old touring bike also fitted the CBR 600. The reg rec was the same as on a VFR750. Detective time :🕵️

When I had my NC700X I had it lowered.

To avoid cutting the original sidestand I bought a second hand sidestand for a NC700S and the switch came with it.

The second hand one wasn't used since the original worked fine.

I've checked in the garage and it is still there so you can have it if you want it. I'm assuming it works ok.

• Like 3
kayz1
45 minutes ago, iaink said:

To avoid cutting the original sidestand I bought a second hand sidestand for a NC700S and the switch came with it.

I've checked in the garage and it is still there so you can have it if you want it. I'm assuming it works ok.

What a very nice offer....I do love this site and it's followers...

Lyn.

• Like 2
On 28/06/2017 at 21:17, iaink said:

Hi Iain

That would be fantastic. Let me know how much you want for it and postage etc.

Thanks

Hi Mike,

I can stick it in a jiffy bag and send it to you, please PM me your postal address.

I'm not looking for anything for it, but was thinking - once you receive it and prove that it works ok, why don't you make a donation to the Just Giving page for Dentonlad.

The money will then go to a good cause.

• Like 5

Hi Iain

That is very generous of you. I certainly will make a donation.

I will pm you.

Thanks

Mike

• Like 1