HELP! broken down. Gear slipping

Guest Rufio

Guest Rufio

Ah that's very kind of you. Has made my day actually. 

I honestly believe I have been very very lucky in my 29 years and some big events have changed me and made me the way I am. I always believe in helping others and always there for anyone.

Everyone has a story :)

Guest Mac750

I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around, ( karma ) .

Do good things and good things come to you . Do bad and expect to pay the price one day. Sounds like hippy nonsense ? .  But life has shown me it holds true.  

I have met some smashing people and I've met some very dark minded individuals. I've learned to recognise the two and steer towards the former. Leave the dark souls to themselves, they will find other like-minded people to hang out with.  🙈🙉🙊

Guest Rufio

Good news bike is fixed. Collecting sometime during the week when weather gets a tad better. New oil filter oil change and full clutch.

How much did it cost?

ScooterCommuter

Glad to hear it's sorted. 

Rocker66

Great that it's sorted just hope the bill is too horrendous 

Guest Rufio

Cost £452 Or something like that. He showed me the old parts, was completely destroyed. Got new oil and oil filter aswel. So I don't think it's too bad considering.

You'll know better than to try that again! :D 

I think that bill is quite reasonable. Let's face it, a decent oil is £40 and the filter must be a tenner..

• Like 2
ScooterCommuter

Could've been worse I suppose. Best bin those tow ropes now though!

• Like 1
Guest Mac750

That's good I had feared more damage than that but kept silent and hoped for the best . Glad your on your bike again . 

I'm still seeing Landrovers and saying "Defendur"every time I pass one 😊👍it keeps me occupied whilst at work. 

Great news! Glad it's fixed and at a reasonable cost. 

In future remember, bikes are for fun, Defenders are for towing 😄

• Like 2