kayz1

other bikes/and things

Exceledsteve

I fitted one to the Honda touring screen on my Crossrunner once and it caused extra turbulence on that. I couldn't find an angle that worked at many different speeds and took it off. Ideally screens could be easily finely tuned for different riders at different speeds but that's not reality other than on bikes with electric screens. You may be lucky and find a good compromise for most of your riding but it'll never be optimal all the time. What works for one person won't work for all but it will provide some relief some of the time.

just read that back and I sound like Eeoor from Winnie the Pooh. I don't  mean to be so negative. Try one. It will make a difference. Hopefully a positive one. Fingers crossed :clover:

Foxy

Yes Brian I fully expect it to improve things, but where do I get one? All I can find are new screens with a deflector on and I want to keep the original and just fit a deflector to that. If you have done it do you have any pictures?

Rocker66
22 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Yes Brian I fully expect it to improve things, but where do I get one? All I can find are new screens with a deflector on and I want to keep the original and just fit a deflector to that. If you have done it do you have any pictures?

Have you tried www.BikeHPS.com ?

Foxy

Thanks very much Rocker, a good site and a couple of options.

Rocker66
1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Most magazines for modern bikes carry their advertising 

MikeBike
1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Have a look as well at the Puig deflector.

https://www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk/accessory.html?h=99999_101609&accessoryCode=2300&d=Adjustable+Clip-On+Visor+++-+++Clear+&partNumber=04816E

Positive results here but everyone has different experience with screens..

Edited by MikeBike

slowboy
6 hours ago, Foxy said:

Yes Brian I fully expect it to improve things, but where do I get one? 

Type "Motorcycle screen spoiler" into thE BAY and pick to suit your budget.

No charge

Brian

• Like 1

DelBoy
23 hours ago, slowboy said:

Loads of us, it definitely improves things. Mine was fitted to a Honda touring screen on my NC700X.

Fitted the touring screen, but still some buffeting until I fitted a small adjustable blade (Wunderlich I believe) on the top. Pretty good now :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1