Hacknslash

Shad Luggage

Hacknslash

Hi Folks

My NC750x 2015 model came with Shad topbox,SH39 black carbon look alike  bracket, panniers rails, panniers black plastic and all bolts, there are a few scuff n scratches inflicted by the previous owner.. All this luggage can be yours for £250.

If you want some photo's please message me, and I'll email some, unless I can work out how to add pics here.

Luggage is located near Whiteley on the sunny south coast of Hampshire.

Best regards

Ian

The_Inevitable_Truth

Do you know if this would fit the NC750s 2015 model? Ive not been able to figure out on the Shad site what all the parts are that make up the brackets.

Can you share some pictures?

If its only scuffs and scratches I'd be interested but Im at least a 2:30 hour drive away so wouldn't be able to pick up except on a weekend.

Mister Paul
1 hour ago, The_Inevitable_Truth said:

Do you know if this would fit the NC750s 2015 model? Ive not been able to figure out on the Shad site what all the parts are that make up the brackets.

Can you share some pictures?

If its only scuffs and scratches I'd be interested but Im at least a 2:30 hour drive away so wouldn't be able to pick up except on a weekend.

I'd contact AJ Sutton, the UK importer. They're really helpful and should be able to answer your question.

That's a good price for the Shad gear by the way.

Hacknslash

Hello The Inevitable Truth

Honestly, I don't know if it will fit a 2015 S model sorry, however Mister Paul has presented a good suggestion  ....

Its quite rudimentary iron work for the brackets etc, so i'm sure you can easily modify the fittings. If you want to pop down Sunday you can offer it up to your bike. If you brought some allen keys and some spanners you can bolt it on the bike, I'll even help you hows that ?

Best Regards

Ian

fred_jb

If the panniers are the SH36 ones with the L shaped mounting bar then be aware that the standard Shad mounting hardware fixes them a long way out from the sides of the bike.  If you are reasonably handy you might want to consider alternatives.   I fitted Givi rack arms instead of the Shad ones, and made up some fairly simple brackets to attach the Shad pannier mounting bars to these.

A thread about this here:  http://www.nc700.co.uk/index.php?/topic/7489-modified-mounts-for-shad-sh-36-panniers/&tab=comments#comment-74489