Sign in to follow this  
Foxy

Foggy

Foxy

Just thought I would share a picture of my beautiful 916, it's one of the first 1994 bikes with just about every extra you can buy,  and some you can't such as the WSB race ecu from 94. Oh I nearly forgot the lady is my Wife Lesley complete with handbag.IMG_20171111_081346.jpg.77463047ffe05396830dd2c2dabaddb8.jpg

• Like 8

DelBoy

Sex on two wheels, The 916 that is :lol:

• Like 1

Foxy

Your right about that Del, it's a hell of a machine. Not the most comfortable of things to ride but took it round the IoM last year, the sound powering away from the Creg was so good I went back round just to do the same again. Never the less, next year I will be on the nc, different kind of ride but in its own way still a load of fun.

• Like 1

DelBoy
3 hours ago, Foxy said:

Your right about that Del, it's a hell of a machine. Not the most comfortable of things to ride but took it round the IoM last year, the sound powering away from the Creg was so good I went back round just to do the same again. Never the less, next year I will be on the nc, different kind of ride but in its own way still a load of fun.

Yes but when they first came out I was stunned. They looked like they were doing 200mph when parked.

If i had one I think I would consider mounting it on the wall as an work of art.

Belissima Moto (or is it Bellisimo)

Everytime I go into a Ducati dealer these days my knees go weak and my wallet starts squeaking.....

Just noticed your good ladie's (Lesley) Hand bag, at first glance I thought that she was doing some knee down action...:lol:

Edited by DelBoy

Mr Toad
16 hours ago, DelBoy said:

Yes but when they first came out I was stunned. They looked like they were doing 200mph when parked.

If i had one I think I would consider mounting it on the wall as an work of art.

Belissima Moto (or is it Bellisimo)

Everytime I go into a Ducati dealer these days my knees go weak and my wallet starts squeaking.....

Just noticed your good ladie's (Lesley) Hand bag, at first glance I thought that she was doing some knee down action...:lol:

That's how I ended up with a 748SPS.

Beautiful bike but the most uncomfortable bike I've ever owned, the sort of bike that needs to be ridden on the track then put away for a couple of weeks not ridden every day. I put up with mine for 11 months before I swapped it for a BMW.

Foxy

Getting used to this photo resizing now. Sorry Mason but i could never sell anything as beautiful as this, and your right about the track, it gets its first go round Angelsey next year, my only worry is the box is race mode 1 up 5 down, best not get that wrong.

IMG_20171115_180447.jpg

• Like 4

slowboy

IMG_0125.jpg

My much missed 998s in "Mike Rutter" colours 

Edited by slowboy
  • Like 1

Tex

I have news concerning, the above mentioned, Michael Rutter. I will be free to divulge it in a week or so! :D Loving these Ducati pics!

• Like 1

slowboy
3 hours ago, Tex said:

I have news concerning, the above mentioned, Michael Rutter. I will be free to divulge it in a week or so! :D Loving these Ducati pics!

Hope he'll still be riding, there's life in the old dog yet!

• Like 1

Tex
1 hour ago, slowboy said:

Hope he'll still be riding, there's life in the old dog yet!

Oh yes. He's out next at the Macau GP this weekend. He's won it more times than anyone. Big balls required at that circuit. Huge.

Rocker66
1 hour ago, Tex said:

Oh yes. He's out next at the Macau GP this weekend. He's won it more times than anyone. Big balls required at that circuit. Huge.

Always admired his dad Tony as well.

• Like 1

Tex
56 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

Always admired his dad Tony as well.

Me too. Embarrassing confession time..

I asked Michael and his (gorgeous) wife what they would like to drink, running through the options.

“Red wine, please” 

I went off and got two glasses of our ‘best’ red.

”Here you are Tony” says I.

He looked at me for a long moment. Then laughed and said “It’s been a few years since anyone called me that!”

Oh! Ground open up and swallow me.. :D 

• Haha 2

Foxy

Great picture that Brian, lovely bike.