Sign in to follow this  
Rocker66

2018 Forza 300

Rocker66

Yes it’s me posting about a scooter ( shows hoe bored I am as it’s a bit of an anticlimax after watching Ireland win the six nations) but I have just seen a video on Kent M/Cs FB page which I thought might be of interest to some. The new version of the Forza 300 has an electrically operated adjustable screen full LED lighting and Traction Control. Also available is a 45L top box linked to a smart key.

• Like 6

Tex

Thanks matey. Yes, that’s definitely of interest. Honda have been lagging behind a bit in the mid size (300cc) scooter area. Hopefully they will begin to put that right. 

Spindizzy

I sat on a Forza, just didn't quite feel right. The SH is pretty much the same running gear minus the bells and whistles and has bigger wheels.

Maybe one day 

Now go have a stiff drink and a sit down rocker, I am sure engaging in Scooter talk is a little disturbing for you :console:

• Like 2

PoppetM

Not a bad looking bike. Andy is peering over my shoulder declaring that I will hate it, hate it. He is now panicking I will buy one, it doesn’t quite have the curb appeal of the S onthe drive :dielaugh:

• Like 1

Spindizzy
6 minutes ago, PoppetM said:

Not a bad looking bike. Andy is peering over my shoulder declaring that I will hate it, hate it. He is now panicking I will buy one, it doesn’t quite have the curb appeal of the S onthe drive :dielaugh:

I need to let you go play on my SH....might change your mind and blow Andy's gasket 

• Haha 1

PoppetM
6 minutes ago, Spindizzy said:

I need to let you go play on my SH....might change your mind and blow Andy's gasket 

Oooh yes please 😀 

• Like 1

horobags

I had a forza 125, it was very good, and sat at 70 mph. The 300 Im sure will be as good, but the suspension will have to be top notch for me to buy one as I ride with pillion a lot nowerdays. The big wheel SH300  just about copes with the potholes on our shit roads, so smaller  14 inch might make the ride less plush.

Dledgy

When is it on sale ,how much, needs to be priced right , this might delay the purchase of a yamaha x max 300  i would like to stick with honda:flowers:

kayz1
Posted (edited)

If the price of the old Forza is any thing to go by this is going to be at least a grand more...it has an adjustable screen and is keyless so in Honda's eyes that is worth a grand alone:whistle: I do think Honda are going to kill the goose that lays with the prices they want these days..We are heading towards the days of the grey imports, and that did no one any favors did it?:oldfart:

Lyn.

Edited by kayz1
  • Like 1

Rocker66
3 hours ago, Spindizzy said:

Now go have a stiff drink and a sit down rocker, I am sure engaging in Scooter talk is a little disturbing for you :console:

Had a stiff drink last night in the form of a couple of Bushmills. Not because of engaging in scooter talk but to toast a six nations win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wpbrown
On 3/11/2018 at 12:40, Rocker66 said:

Had a stiff drink last night in the form of a couple of Bushmills. Not because of engaging in scooter talk but to toast a six nations win.

...and a grand slam to come! :)

• Like 2