Indicator Relay

Guest Tiny Tim

Guest Tiny Tim

I've fitted LED front Indicators and the requisite 6 ohm 24 watt resistors and am very pleased with the results. They show steady white LEDs and change to "Waterflow" orange LED when selected.

However, I've found a source for a replacement Indicator Relay which dispenses with the need for the 6 ohm resistors which take up more room than I like behind the headlight.

My question is, can anyone tell me where the Relay is located? I suspect it's behind the Frunk panel but I'm not sure which it is? 

It seems from looking at the battery wiring harness on bike parts honda it could be located under a right hand side panel (it says remove the side cowl in the service manual for your bike).

I have the X model so it's somewhere else on mine. Also please put what year your bike is on your profile. Thanks.

DaveM59

Switch the indicators on and listen carefully and you can hear the relay clicking, or touch to feel the movement if no-one replies and you need to be getting on with it. It's on the RH side under the fairing on the Integra marked MITSUBA but may be different on the other models.

Guest Tiny Tim
1 hour ago, djsb said:

It seems from looking at the battery wiring harness on bike parts honda it could be located under a right hand side panel (it says remove the side cowl in the service manual for your bike).

I have the X model so it's somewhere else on mine. Also please put what year your bike is on your profile. Thanks.

2017 "S". Had a look under the Frunk battery cover. Not there. I suspect it's under the RHS Tupperware. Doh!