Sign in to follow this  
wildhog84

Scorpion Serket Exhaust + other accessories

wildhog84

Hi Everyone,

I am about to become a proud new owner next Friday of a 2017 NC750X and started looking at the accessories available. One thing i did want to ask is whether the Scorpion Serket Exhaust fits the 2017 NC750X? some sites say 14-16 models but I assume it would be fine on the 2017?

I am also looking at a rear hugger, I've had an Ermax colour matched on a Honda Hornet in the past and was very impressed with it but I also heat the R&G one is good?

Cheers

• Like 1

Rocker66

Hi welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

Foxy

Hi Wildhog, welcome to the forum and the nc, can't comment on the exhaust but I have an Ermax Hugger,in the end I elected for black as I wasn't sure about the colour match,  but it does fit perfectly.

Hickky

The new short exhaust was fitted to the 2017 model as it is Euro 4. I would leave it until you have got, ridden and started to love the bike. The new muffler sounded a bit better than the big long one fitted to the 2016 bike.The hugger though sounds like a good idea!

wildhog84

Definitely I'll be waiting until I get the bike for sure. Trading in my FZ8, going to be a different experience but one I'm looking forward to. With most of my riding in the big old city the 106bhp of FZ8 was wasted on me. 

wildhog84
34 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Hi Wildhog, welcome to the forum and the nc, can't comment on the exhaust but I have an Ermax Hugger,in the end I elected for black as I wasn't sure about the colour match,  but it does fit perfectly.

Cool, I'm getting the Blue 2017 nc model. When I had my hornet the colour match was spot on with Ermax. Decisions decisions 😁, but black I think would look good anyway