Jump to content
Scooby_NOOB

16000 mile service

Recommended Posts

Scooby_NOOB

Due my 16000 mile service, any advice on where in Oxfordshire and best place to get it done? 

This is first service I have had to do on my bike and any advice is gratefully received?

 

How much would it be responsible to expect to pay for this service? 

Share this post


Link to post
ChrisS

Sorry Mate As I no longer live in Oxfordshire, I don’t have a scooby as to where or how much your 16k service is going to cost you!

 

Hope you get it sorted👍

Share this post


Link to post
trisaki

If you could get to west Sussex  I would do the service for you- properly and cheaper then the dealer   at my work shop  the only hassle  is the valve clearance  check must be done with a cold engine 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Scooby_NOOB
On 10/11/2018 at 17:45, trisaki said:

If you could get to west Sussex  I would do the service for you- properly and cheaper then the dealer   at my work shop  the only hassle  is the valve clearance  check must be done with a cold engine 

Thank you for the very kind offer, i am away at the moment and might very well take you up on the offer in the New Year.

Thanks again, 

Share this post


Link to post
Derm

I would suggest you hve a day out and go to Mark's (Trisaki).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
trisaki
8 hours ago, Scooby_NOOB said:

Thank you for the very kind offer, i am away at the moment and might very well take you up on the offer in the New Year.

Thanks again, 

If easier for you - you could drop it off one week and pick up the following  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Scooby_NOOB
17 hours ago, trisaki said:

If easier for you - you could drop it off one week and pick up the following  

I will see what happens when i get back to the UK, but thank you for your very kind offer. 

Share this post


Link to post
dazznutts
On 11/14/2018 at 17:48, trisaki said:

If easier for you - you could drop it off one week and pick up the following  

Are you a full time mechanic ?

Share this post


Link to post
trisaki

Hi I run my own independent  wshop near Arundel  west Sussex  have serviced quite  a few Nc now  got a biggie to do on my own very soon  

Share this post


Link to post
roddy

Blimey, the 16000  mile service seems so long ago for me.

Share this post


Link to post
MikeBike
2 hours ago, roddy said:

Blimey, the 16000  mile service seems so long ago for me.

which means that the 32000 will soon be looming on the horizon...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×