Rocker66

2019 bike ordered

Rocker66
44 minutes ago, dazznutts said:

Sue might get her CB650R sooner as some dealers say they are getting deliveries first week of January

The Honda UK computer said delivery to the dealer on December 25th but I don’t think that’s going to happen😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Tex

Well, if the delivery driver is making the effort the least the dealer can do is open up to take delivery.. ;) 

macamx

And if it's delivered on the 25th then surely it must be free.

Geoff

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Rocker66
10 minutes ago, Tex said:

Well, if the delivery driver is making the effort the least the dealer can do is open up to take delivery.. ;) 

As he lives over the shop that wouldn’t be too difficult.

8 minutes ago, macamx said:

Geoff

I wish😀😀

Tex
3 hours ago, Rocker66 said:

As he lives over the shop that wouldn’t be too difficult.

Living over the shop might be a very good thing! Poor old Steve Lindsell (Fliwick Motorcycles) has had two unsuccessful attempts at break ins this year and the third time the buggers got in a took the three most expensive (new) bikes in the shop (R1, MT10 & FZ09). Even worse, several other bikes were damaged as they were thrown aside to allow the scum to make of with their plunder. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

dazznutts

My xmas present of My shiny Black MT07 won't be ready until 5th January due to Xmas shutdown of Yamaha amongst others even as though i got to sit on the bike on Thursday just 3 hours after the dealer had it delivered

• Like 2

baben
3 minutes ago, dazznutts said:

My xmas present of My shiny Black MT07 won't be ready until 5th January due to Xmas shutdown of Yamaha amongst others even as though i got to sit on the bike on Thursday just 3 hours after the dealer had it delivered

That is just cruel and unnatural punishment.  I reckon you have a case for the European Human rights Court thingie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ciaran1602

If not, I reckon it must be under the Geneva Convention definition of torture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

dave

Dick, Is that Sues new bike in H's?

I was there yesterday with the Owners group hoping to size up the new CB500X, but really my CBF600S is still running well and comes without all the modes and rubbish that modern bikes are littered with. 

Rocker66
6 minutes ago, dave said:

I was there yesterday with the Owners group hoping to size up the new CB500X, but really my CBF600S is still running well and comes without all the modes and rubbish that modern bikes are littered with. 

If it’s the new 650 in blue it’s quite possible. We haven’t been over for a few days.

• Like 1

Rocker66
8 hours ago, dave said:

They have a brand new current CB650 in blue with a sold tag on it so I think it may well be that one.

elbee
On 22/12/2018 at 12:49, macamx said:

But will it fit down the chimney?

• Haha 1

Rocker66
33 minutes ago, elbee said:

But will it fit down the chimney?

Chimney what chimney?😀

pjm

Rocker the Grinch that stole Christmas. Santa will always bring his own chimney. Surely everyone knows that. 🎅🏻😁🎅🏻

• Haha 1

Rocker66
30 minutes ago, pjm said:

Rocker the Grinch that stole Christmas. Santa will always bring his own chimney. Surely everyone knows that. 🎅🏻😁🎅🏻

Oh dear another of my light hearted comments taken wrongly despite being clearly marked as such.

pjm

No. Just a witty reply.. keep smiling.

• Like 1

Rocker66
9 minutes ago, pjm said:

No. Just a witty reply.. keep smiling.

Being retired to as the Grinch when I’m looking forward to this Christmas more than I have done for several years. This is because not only do we have people over from the States but it’s possible that it might be my last.

• Sad 2

fred_jb
4 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

Being retired to as the Grinch when I’m looking forward to this Christmas more than I have done for several years. This is because not only do we have people over from the States but it’s possible that it might be my last.

That's a bit of a quick change of mood - one minute looking forward to what bike you will get after this one, and the next minute a gloomy statement saying you might not be around for next Christmas!  I do hope you are not ill Rocker, but maybe just suffering from low mood due to SAD Syndrome (seasonal affective disorder) caused by the bad weather and lack of daylight.

• Like 2

DMB
1 hour ago, Rocker66 said:

Oh dear another of my light hearted comments taken wrongly despite being clearly marked as such.

Rocker - I took your comment as light-hearted and I took Peter's reply as light-hearted too.  Sometimes I do think you read things differently to the rest of us.  I sincerely wish you a really good Christmas.  And the same goes to Peter, too.

• Like 2

Rocker66
23 minutes ago, fred_jb said:

That's a bit of a quick change of mood - one minute looking forward to what bike you will get after this one, and the next minute a gloomy statement saying you might not be around for next Christmas!  I do hope you are not ill Rocker, but maybe just suffering from low mood due to SAD Syndrome (seasonal affective disorder) caused by the bad weather and lack of daylight.

Waiting on tests in the new year which I’m really worried about. Thinking of next bike hoping for the best. Don’t really want to go into more detail on here.

• Sad 7

Tex
33 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

Waiting on tests in the new year which I’m really worried about. Thinking of next bike hoping for the best. Don’t really want to go into more detail on here.

If you need to talk you have my number. 

• Like 1

Rocker66
3 minutes ago, Tex said:

If you need to talk you have my number. 

Thanks very much Simon I’m ok and determined not to let it spoil this Christmas especially for the family. Just keeping my fingers crossed..

fred_jb
2 hours ago, Rocker66 said:

As Simon says, if you want to talk about it just get in touch via PM or phone.  Lots of support available on here - it's like getting married when you join this forum - in sickness and in health, etc! :flowers:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mr Toad
2 hours ago, Rocker66 said:

Positive thinking, good man. Hope things go the way you want.

• Thanks 1

Jeffprince

Best wishes, Rocker. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1