Rocker66

2019 bike ordered

pjm

Good luck with the tests Rocker. I was in the same boat just before last Christmas. I hope it works out as well for you. Try and keep a smile on your face and remember we will all be here for you. Fingers crossed for a good outcome. If I had known I would not have attempted humour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rocker66

I’m not saying anything to Sue as at the moment she thinks Im just going for my annual check up which is normally early in the year. No point in worrying her until I have to which hopefully I might not have to if everything turns out to be OK. In view of this if any of you who know her see her please don’t mention anything to her...

Doog

All power to you Rock.

Hickky

Rocker, I sincerely wish you the best of health and a wonderous New Year.

lazlo woodbine

Rocker I have a tip which may help. The last time I got a health scare  the results were off the charts and the practice nurse was fueling my worry.

I decided to give myself a fixed time to worry and then during the fixed time I worried flat out, looked at medical sites, procedures, imagined the worst possible outcome. When the allotted worry time was over and a worry train of thought started I said to myself "We are done with that now, lets just see what happens" and got on with my life.

After about 6 months the results came back clear and I'm still around to annoy you folks.

I sincerely hope you are around to annoy us folks for a very long time.:angel:

Edited by lazlo woodbine
mind your own beeswax
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

baben

Rocker, you'll be fine. Spurs couldn't survive without their loyalest fan!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

kayz1

Rocker, good luck with the test results.. Been there and got all the ( had ) medics...

2001 March. you have ( me this is ) six months at best...Bought a new 1200GS when they came out and went for 8 weeks around Russia because they told me again max 6 months...

So that's twice: Had another do in 2010,,,not fatal this time either..then in 2014 bloody Prostrate and more Radium and pills...I am still here to upset as many people as possible and hope to be for a long time to come...:dielaugh::oldfart:

Ow! almost forgot: had a scan on my neck three weeks ago as i have a big lump on the left side ( Thyroid, maybe ) but the right side i have a small lump that is hard and very painful..

But as said i am still here...another bummer thou, with my Army service and all the Radium from the last few years, they tell me i have had all i can have, this is the course of my tiredness

Ow! well i'm still here and when i go to Hospital i see people in far worse a state that i am for almost 70..:oldfart:

Keep on rocking on Rocker mate..Best.  Lyn. :cheers:

• Like 6

wozza

Good luck to you Rocker, Keep up the positive matey.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Andy m

I always try to apply the logic that if its bad news you have to do what you can and worrying will only make it harder. If its good news worrying is a waste. Easier said than done of course. 

Good Luck Rocker

Andy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Scootabout

FWIW a few years ago I underwent all possible tests for prostate cancer, including MRI, except biopsy. The doctors told me I almost certainly had cancer. I then had a full biopsy under general anaesthetic. Took my wife along to hear the results from the surgeon, expecting bad news. "You're clear. No cancer at all."  

They do get things wrong.  Good luck. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

renners

Good luck with the tests Rocker, Rossi has a few year of racing left can't  have you not around to cheer him on with me.:D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Rocker66

I will certainly cheer him when he comes off providing of course he is able to get up and walk away.

• Like 1

Rocker66

Kent M/Cs have just confirmed that Sue’s new bike was delivered to them today. Now we just need to get it lowered.

• Like 5

Tonyj

Tell Hadrien I’m still hiding from the cb1000r . He will make me buy it. Good luck with the new bike

• Like 1

Rocker66

I will pass your message on.😀😀

Rocker66
17 hours ago, Tonyj said:

Tell Hadrien I’m still hiding from the cb1000r . He will make me buy it. Good luck with the new bike

Gave him your message this morning. He laughed and said “He’ll have one”😂😂

• Like 2