Rocker66

2019 bike ordered

KingJames

Nice!  It looks fab and will be a pocket rocket.

macamx

Nice one, having had a few Hornets 🐝 over the years I have been getting a bit of a twitch looking at these.

Geoff.

Tex

Congratulations Sue! Lovely looking machine. I like all the Neo Sports Cafe range, even the 125 and (especially) the 300. Very keen to see the 650 when it’s in the shops myself. 

• Like 1

Rocker66
14 minutes ago, macamx said:

Nice one, having had a few Hornets 🐝 over the years I have been getting a bit of a twitch looking at these.

Geoff.

Sue has had several Hornets right from when they were first released here and is a big fan of them . She is a founder member of the Hornet’s Nest and one of her bikes named Little Insect is well known on there.

Chris750

Very nice too.

20181123_170211.jpg

• Like 12

slowboy
1 hour ago, Chris750 said:

Very nice too.

20181123_170211.jpg

+1, very nice indeed.

• Like 4

sid

Lovely bike - I like that a lot!!

Scootabout

Heyy.....:niceone:

Eddie17

Its brill .First thought would love a ride on one .

Brigante7

That would be so much better in DCT (for me anyway)

Brigante7.

• Like 1
  • Sigh 2
  • Haha 1

dazznutts

have 

On 11/23/2018 at 16:18, Rocker66 said:

Today Sue ordered the new CB650R in blue subject to it being able to be lowered . They are due in the dealers in January apparently and Kent M/Cs have put her name against the first blue one in.

The good thing is once she gets it that will make it my turn for a new one.😀😀

Have you had any more update of when the dealer will get a delivery

Rocker66
4 hours ago, dazznutts said:

have 

Have you had any more update of when the dealer will get a delivery

We spoke with Haid today. Should be sometime in January but I understand all the first ones are sold which is why Sue got her order in early.

Trev

Looks nice, hope Sue enjoys it when it arrives :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Rocker66
15 minutes ago, Trev said:

Looks nice, hope Sue enjoys it when it arrives :thumbsup:

We actually negotiated the financial side of the deal today so providing they can lower it ok it’s hers.

• Like 1

Radarman

Lovely bike, congratulations Sue. :thumbsup:

I had a look at one of those at Motorcycle Live and as Tex said even 125 looked lovely.

The only question I have is: what's coming next and when? I lost track of all bikes you both had since I joined this forum.:D

• Haha 4

Rocker66
4 minutes ago, Radarman said:

Lovely bike, congratulations Sue. :thumbsup:

I had a look at one of those at Motorcycle Live and as Tex said even 125 looked lovely.

The only question I have is: what's coming next and when? I lost track of all bikes you both had since I joined this forum.:D

I intend holding on to the Crossrunner as long as I can physically manage it. When it gets too much for me I don’t know but if I had to down size today it would be a CB500X.

on the other hand Iwould really like a AT Adventure but to do so I need Santa to grant my request for six inch leg extensions.😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

macamx
27 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

I intend holding on to the Crossrunner as long as I can physically manage it. When it gets too much for me I don’t know but if I had to down size today it would be a CB500X.

on the other hand Iwould really like a AT Adventure but to do so I need Santa to grant my request for six inch leg extensions.😂😂

A pretty similar plan as me, when the Bonnie gets a bit much to manhandle  around my challenging storage situation I would be very happy to have another CB500 but I think it would need to be the "F" configuration next time as the 2019 have a raised seat height and that's the last thing that I need at this stage of the game.

Geoff.

Rocker66
Just now, macamx said:

A pretty similar plan as me, when the Bonnie gets a bit much to manhandle  around my challenging storage situation I would be very happy to have another CB500 but I think it would need to be the "F" configuration next time as the 2019 have a raised seat height and that's the last thing that I need at this stage of the game.

Geoff.

The added seat height on the 2019 CB500X also worries me so If I find myself needing to change next year (hopefully not) then I might have to consider a CB500F. At least for 2019 they are doing a  CB500F in Spurs colours.😀😀

macamx

Aye, it’s a sad part of the ageing process that as young people we did not worry too much about seat height we just got on with it. Sadly as we get older it does become an issue.

Geoff.

• Like 1

baben

I'm sure they make bikes taller than when I was a lad. 

dazznutts
1 hour ago, Rocker66 said:

We actually negotiated the financial side of the deal today so providing they can lower it ok it’s hers.

You buying outright or if not is there a good Apr being offered

macamx
16 minutes ago, dazznutts said:

I believe that the current legislation does not allow a dealer to make an additional charge for using a credit card so how about getting a 0% long term on purchases card , there are quite a few about.

Geoff.

Rocker66
33 minutes ago, dazznutts said:

Outright.

dazznutts

Sue might get her CB650R sooner as some dealers say they are getting deliveries first week of January

Edited by dazznutts
missed out bits