Sign in to follow this  
riders in the storm

Goodies fitted...!

riders in the storm

Just had a day in the garage fitting bits & pieces, not been on a ride yet because it's raining, but I'm quite pleased with the results.........

Fenda Extenda & extra mudflap, rad guard, Givi screen, Puig visor, R & G shock tube, Ogio tail pack, Ctek connector in the frunk and a strap modification to the dolly so that the bike is more upright on it but can't tipple to the right !

Till I get a few miles in on it and see what else I need that's about it for now....!

finished!.jpg

Edited by riders in the storm
  • Like 8

Steveb2418

Like the tail pack :-) 

• Like 2

Grumpy Meltdown
On 06/12/2018 at 15:28, riders in the storm said:

Just had a day in the garage fitting bits & pieces, not been on a ride yet because it's raining.

A rider in a storm not riding in the rain? 🤔 😋

Sorry, couldn’t resist. No harm meant. 

That dolly looks the part, I like that a lot.

Where from and how much, if you don’t mind me asking?

Edited by Grumpy Meltdown

riders in the storm
9 hours ago, Grumpy Meltdown said:

A rider in a storm not riding in the rain? 🤔 😋

Sorry, couldn’t resist. No harm meant. 

That dolly looks the part, I like that a lot.

Where from and how much, if you don’t mind me asking?

Your absolutely right !  I took my previous bike to Scotland 3 years in a row (behind my camper) and it peed down the whole holiday each year. it took longer to clean the bike than I rode it for. So I've bought a Kawasaki scooter for those trips, it looks much easier to clean....

The NC is to take down south where it never rains (!).

Yes, I am receiving treatment for my OCD.....:no:

The Dolly is from Dirty Pro Tools, £85.  It's very substantial.   Their website was showing sold out after I bought it but presumably they can get some more. I normally have centre stands on my bikes but I was worried with the weight of the NC I would never get it on the centre stand, I have a muscle problem in my right arm......

DaveM59
1 hour ago, riders in the storm said:

Your absolutely right !  I took my previous bike to Scotland 3 years in a row (behind my camper) and it peed down the whole holiday each year. it took longer to clean the bike than I rode it for. So I've bought a Kawasaki scooter for those trips, it looks much easier to clean....

Always let us know when you are going to Scotland again then we can avoid those dates! :blink:

Scooters look easier to clean but muck gets up under all the plastics requiring a proper strip at least annually.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

riders in the storm

A rostered day off work today cos I'm working Sunday instead so got my calor gas heaters going in the garage to do a couple of jobs on my bike trailer........

Whilst I had a nice warm fug in there I did what might be the last "mod" to the bike for a while. I've already fitted an R & G shock tube, but to satisfy my OCD I thought I'd block off the gap above the swing arm with a bit of industrial rubber matting.   It was going to be a nice gloss black Powerbronze hugger,  but I can't bring myself to pay over a hundred quid for a bit of bendy plastic.....

shocker.jpg

Edited by riders in the storm
  • Like 9