Sign in to follow this  
dazznutts

Nearly spent my cash

dazznutts

Almost bought a 2019 Yamaha MT07 got offered a good deal but walked away empty handed for time to think

• Like 2

Tex

Plenty of good deals to be had at the moment, Dazz. Good luck in the search. 

macamx
18 hours ago, dazznutts said:

Almost bought a 2019 Yamaha MT07 got offered a good deal but walked away empty handed for time to think

Ah the "walking away, time to think" ploy. The best preventative measure against "buyers regret". As Tex said some very attractive deals available at present but also some very tasty models coming next year. Good luck.                Geoff.

• Like 2

Ciaran1602

I similarly walked away from spending some money dropping down to a 750S...

..and walked straight into a new car instead. I thought the whole point of walking away was to save your money not spend an awful lot more of it?:angel:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

dazznutts

Not 100% set on which bike to get had been reading about top 10 middleweights and the MT was right in there where some of the older

riders was comparing it to a ride on the old RD350/400 so i'd thought ill have a look - went to dealer near me and was offered a deal on the new 

2019 model no cash off but genuine heated grips and datatool s4 green alarm thrown in with a subsidised 600 mile service.and 0%

I walked away to think about as i explained to the sales guy is that i couldnt test ride a bike due to my recent injuries i had sustained in 

an RTA last month.

I may see if my arms are not too sore for test riding tomorrow and of course if weather stays dry.

Still smitten on the new CB650R but not 100% sure when dealers will have these only 6.9 apr available and also if i dont see it in the flesh it may not be as appealing. and other issue is i need a bike by 6th of Jan as my current insurer will cancel policy if i dont have a bike insured cooling of period of 30 days from date of payout

• Like 1

dazznutts

Had a test ride today and the engine handling amazing felt more powerful than my late CBR650F

• Like 3

dazznutts

Have now spent the cash bought a lovely black 2019 Yamaha MT07 From A2 Motorcycles in Graves End Excellent service 

Thought i'd pop down again after the test ride on a Tracer on Monday and a new delivery of the only Black MT07 I bout it within Minutes

Only problem ill have to wait just over two weeks to pick it up

• Like 5

Rocker66

Enjoy the new bike in safety.

• Like 1

dazznutts

Picked up the MT-07 Yesterday not been able to test the bike properly yet

• Like 4

Mr Toad

Enjoy the new ride, everyone I know who's ridden one love them. 

baben

Congratulations. As Mason says, everyone who tries one loves it!

dazznutts

My only grip I have is the exhaust is very quiet

the power delivery reminds of the old RD days