Esther

Radiator needed!

Esther

Had a prang resulting in a home in my radiator. Struggling to find an affordable replacement. Anyone got one out there? Please?

embee

Sorry to hear that Esther, hope you can get sorted. There's a 750 rad on the auction site in Dunstable, not a million miles from you, at a vaguely reasonable price (still expensive but …..), item number 113345008151

Don't know if it's selected folk only but there's a 10% discount code on for this weekend only (until midnight tonight) applicable to that item, code is PINCHME (if it works for you), that would take some of the sting out.

FWIW it appears that the rad is common across NC700 and 750 bikes https://www.bike-parts-honda.com/honda-motorcycle/assignment_spare_parts/19010MGSD31

Edited by embee
  • Like 1

trisaki

Just done a quick search of gumtree and that auction site we can't mention , cannot find one , could get you one at trade price ! 

• Like 1

Esther

Thanks guys, I’ve contacted the Dunstable one but not had a reply as yet. Fingers crossed to collect tomorrow!

• Like 1

Esther

Dunstable one marked as sold so I’ve found another one near London and bought it with my fingers crossed! Hoping to be able to fetch it tomorrow....if all else fails I’ll be in touch Trisaki!