kayz1

As nice as those bikes are Tex....Owwwww! look at that lathe:dielaugh::niceone:

Lyn.

• Haha 1

Tex
6 hours ago, kayz1 said:

As nice as those bikes are Tex....Owwwww! look at that lathe:dielaugh::niceone:

Lyn.

That’s the boss’s favourite lathe! I think he bought it (used) when he first started up in business. He’s certainly had it donkey’s years. The business is closed now and all the fancy CNC stuff has been sold off but I think that old stager will have to be buried with him. And it’s gonna need a bloody big hole! 

Actually, now I think about it, he did sell it once. To a former employee. But the poor guy died of a heart attack and the boss gave his widow back every penny because he didn’t want the lathe falling into the ‘wrong hands’. :D 

It’s not used (although I’m sure it would work fine) but it makes a good place to hang things off..

Rev Ken
On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 09:04, Grumpy Meltdown said:

I have seen one of the previous model in a dealer show room, but never seen one on the road.

Says something about it’s popularity, or lack of.

I tried one when they were offering a huge discount, but even then I knew it wasn't for me!

Rocker66
9 minutes ago, Rev Ken said:

I tried one when they were offering a huge discount, but even then I knew it wasn't for me!

I tried one as I was considering it as my commuter bike but it was too expensive and at the time there was no luggage available so I stuck with my Deauville.