Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
trisaki

Another bike in collection

Recommended Posts

trisaki

 My new baby !( Bloody big baby ) is here , triumph rocket111  , to add to my ever growing  list of bikes , lucky I've got trade insurance  which covers multiple vehicles , got to give a bit of a service  and check over before  she is let loose , cant wait 

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
alhendo1

Any pics of the big bike??

Share this post


Link to post
DMB

My late friend, Olly, had one.  He best mate rode it behind the hearse at Olly's funeral.  I will never forget that.  A beautiful sight, and a lovely noise.  A really classy bike.  Quite bonkers and I am sure you will love it.

Share this post


Link to post
trisaki

Have ridden quite a few when I worked for a triumph dealership  , but always wanted  my own , especially  now I have a new lady in my life who fancies  trying  out the pillion perch  , better not scare her too much  😈

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Exceledsteve

Lovely looking and sounding bike the Rocket. I've seen pictures of the new one doing the rounds so that's yet another bike I'll froth over and almost certainly never own. The beauty of being alive though is that maybe, just maybe, one day it could happen. And that keeps me smiling :niceone:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Spindizzy

Just looked up a picture of it. What a fabulously bonkers machine. Does look comfy. Tassels optional. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Tex

Congratulations Mark! 

Share this post


Link to post
macamx

 

Rode one a few years ago, if I wasn't a "knuckle dragger" before I rode it I was when I got off. What a huge laugh.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Geoff.                                                 

Share this post


Link to post
macamx

May be of interest.

 

 

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
neojynx
On 08/01/2019 at 16:16, trisaki said:

 My new baby !( Bloody big baby ) is here , triumph rocket111  , to add to my ever growing  list of bikes , lucky I've got trade insurance  which covers multiple vehicles , got to give a bit of a service  and check over before  she is let loose , cant wait 

I think the Rocket will be my 'last' bike, once I eventually stop commuting.  They are pretty awesome.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
macamx

Good luck with that, I'm currently on my 5th last bike, "aren't I dear".

 

Geoff.

  • Sigh 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Tex
3 minutes ago, neojynx said:

I think the Rocket will be my 'last' bike, once I eventually stop commuting.  They are pretty awesome.

 

I’m currently on my third ‘last bike’ and am worried that Mrs T might insist it actually is the last. Terrified in fact.. :( 

  • Sigh 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Andy m

Usual tactics apply. 1. Invent reasons why the new bike will save money by not needing the thrunging sprocket serviced etc. 2. Start showing an interest is something like going shopping with her that'll annoy 3. Get it then deny everything (Red? No it's always been Yellow) 

 

The Rocket isn't me, but I think I'd love to borrow one for afternoon. Enjoy it. 

 

Andy

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
macamx
19 minutes ago, Andy m said:

Usual tactics apply. 1. Invent reasons why the new bike will save money by not needing the thrunging sprocket serviced etc. 2. Start showing an interest is something like going shopping with her that'll annoy 3. Get it then deny everything (Red? No it's always been Yellow) 

 

The Rocket isn't me, but I think I'd love to borrow one for afternoon. Enjoy it. 

 

Andy

You can always take the relatively high-risk option and just get something the same colour. Chances are it will not be noticed.

 

Geoff.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×