Trev

This arrived today .....

Trev

Up until now I've always fitted my own split link chains (enfield, X7, NC, MT + dozens of older things) but et my local guy sort 'endless' jobbies (gixxers for as long as I can remember) but now the AT and GSXR1000 need new C&S it's prompted me to go for one of these so I can sort the joining rivet all proper like and make the removal a bit easier as well. Cost (I think at least) a small fortune as I've gone for the more  cost = better quality thing, we'll see soon

5c366611c45cb_chaintool.jpg.5f6646f7746859fb77fe87f6c77c3d60.jpg

• Like 3

outrunner

Plus one on that tool, my son has one, but he works in a bike shop so well worth the cost for a tool that lasts.

Andy.

embee

Tools is good, I like tools.

Treated myself to a pneumatic nibbler and an edge joggler for Chrimbo, I have one job for them but after that ………………………… ???????????????

• Like 1

Jeffprince

Planer/thicknesser was my gift to myself Sunday. Second piece of wood I put through had some hidden nails....so yesterday's gift was new blades! Doh.

• Sigh 1

slowboy
12 minutes ago, embee said:

Tools is good, I like tools.

Treated myself to a pneumatic nibbler and an edge joggler for Chrimbo, I have one job for them but after that ………………………… ???????????????

Worth every penny. I bought a mechanical edge joker and used it to fit the stainless lower panels to my long gone JZR 500 (CX500 motor) by the time I'd finished the job I could crack a walnut between my thumb and forefinger 😁.

The panels were held on with 573 stainless rivets, I purchased an air riveter after using my manual riveter for four of them.........😳

• Like 2
  • Haha 2