Spanner sizes

CWG

I’ve had to jump on the bike a ride down to Weymouth as my dad is in hospital for his last days. I did not pay any attention to packing and have left my tool kit behind. I knew the chain was in need of adjusting but now it’s well slack so if or when I get a chance it’s off to find some spanner’s. just can’t remember the sizes. I think the axle  nut is 22 and the adjusters 13 and 15?

Can anyone advise please?

NC750s 2015 

thanks

Martin

Nearly. The nut is 27mm, the spindle head is 22mm though you don't usually need to hold that end, the adjuster nuts are 14mm and 12mm. (from memory, subject to correction by others).

• Like 2
2 hours ago, embee said:

Nearly. The nut is 27mm, the spindle head is 22mm though you don't usually need to hold that end, the adjuster nuts are 14mm and 12mm. (from memory, subject to correction by others).

Thanks embee

2 hours ago, embee said:

Sorry to hear about your dad, Martin. I hope his remaining days are peaceful and painless.