Mister Paul

TrakKing (Scorpion) tracker -they're great

Mister Paul

Not only does it log all of your journeys for you to review, with data, the team are really responsive.

I know now that if I disconnect the battery for any reason my phone will ring within a couple of minutes to ask whether everything is ok with the bike.

This week I've begun parking an underground car park. I had the second immediate call from Scorpion this morning to check the bike is ok. Apparently if you park underground the system can lose the signal from the tracker and this flags an alert to them. Once I'd explained that this is a regular parking spot they added it to a list, so that if they get further flags from the same GPS location they'll monitor the flag for any additional unusual behaviour first, before calling.

It's about £10/year subscription. I've heard of bikers in London having their bike nicked three times in a year and each time getting it back withing three hours. I think it's worth it.

And if you buy a new Honda, they'll fit a tracker for free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fred_jb

Well worth having IMO - I've got the BikeTrac which is very similar.  BTW I think the subscription is £9.95 per month, not per year.

• Like 1

Mister Paul
1 hour ago, fred_jb said:

Well worth having IMO - I've got the BikeTrac which is very similar.  BTW I think the subscription is £9.95 per month, not per year.

Yeah, sorry, I meant to say £100.

• Like 1

PoppetM

It works, just got a call asking if I know it's just been moved at a garage did I know it was there :ahappy: .

Advised them from Monday it will be in an underground carpark but they want to wait for the first alert before logging it to ensure it kicks in.

First impression is positive!

• Like 4

G8pcw

I've got one too and had a call from Scorpion when the techies at Kent MCs disconnected the battery to fit my spotlights. And the journey info is all really interesting too; I know exactly how long it takes me to get from a-b, how fast I travelled, how long I was stationary etc. Works really well!

• Like 2

maz

Mine's getting fitted tomorrow, should be interesting to review some data.