Sign in to follow this  
Guest duk2n

New Honda / Rossocromo rear hugger and chain-guard

Guest duk2n

For anyone interested, there is a new rear hugger (labeled as OEM in Spain and manufactured by Rossocromo):

NC700X-paso-de-rueda.jpg

There is also a chain-guard.

For further information, please see: http://www.nc700.co....ger/#entry11661

HTH

Edited by duk2n

tc3

Just to add I found reference to the hugger on an Italian website that says Honda Italy have approved the hugger. Here is another shot of the hugger unmounted and i lightened the pic up so you can see the detail.

i-xdSvPBh-XL.jpg

And a full pic of the bike with hugger and that ugly chain guard

i-Jk3xQFr-XL.jpg

Edited by tc3

Guest duk2n

Nice find, tc3. I wonder if this rear hugger keeps the original brake hose retainer in place, not like the rest of the 3rd party huggers... It seems so

ted

Hugger looks good, if a bit short.

I don't like that look of that chain guard tho!

Rocker66

Haven't we seen these before?

Guest duk2n

Yes, already seen in the other thread, but as that thread was about the R&G hugger I think it's a good idea to open a new one so anyone can know it exists.

Excuse me for the duplicate post

Rocker66

Yes, already seen in the other thread, but as that thread was about the R&G hugger I think it's a good idea to open a new one so anyone can know it exists.

Excuse me for the duplicate post

No Problem

Guest Rossocromo France

Hello,

I'm Paul from Rossocromo France, I've received a few orders from UK and one from Sweden lately, and one of the buyer told me that was because of that forum. So I just wanted to introduce myself and thanks who started this.

I'll stick around if you guyz have some questions about our products or about the NCs since we're also official Honda dealer.

Here is some pictures we already got from our customers.

gbinte10.jpg

img_0910.jpg

img_0911.jpg

dsc04012.jpg

dsc04011.jpg

dsc04010.jpg

Edited by Rossocromo France
  • Like 1

tc3

Hi Paul I was one of those who have ordered. Looks like a hugger that comes with the bike and not an add on. Look forward to receiving mine :)

Guest duk2n
I'm Paul from Rossocromo France, I've received a few orders from UK and one from Sweden lately, and one of the buyer told me that was because of that forum. So I just wanted to introduce myself and thanks who started this

Hi Paul, I believe I'm the main guilty for this! :geek:

Dave D

Hi Paul,

Looking forward to receiving my Hugger, just a shame that all the demand has meant a delay on my order :mad:

I'm sure it will be worthy the wait :thumbsup:

tc3

Paul have the orders been sent out or will there be a wait?

Guest duk2n
I wonder if this rear hugger keeps the original brake hose retainer in place

Well, this picture says it for itself:

img_0910.jpg

Edited by duk2n

Guest Rossocromo France

Actually, I'm not sure who is who, but orders from Tony (looks like yours) and one from David will need 4 more days to arrive. I expect you receive yours huggers at the end of next week. Sorry about it.

tc3

Actually, I'm not sure who is who, but orders from Tony (looks like yours) and one from David will need 4 more days to arrive. I expect you receive yours huggers at the end of next week. Sorry about it.

Good guess and yes that is me. If it gets to me by end of next week that will be good thanks as pick bike up 1st and attaching all extras that weekend.

Guest Holliday

i want one YEAH! :D

Guest Holliday

is the tyre clearance okay?

tc3

is the tyre clearance okay?

You saw the pics right?

Guest Holliday

yes i did, but the edge of the hugger looks a bit nug? or is it just me

Guest SuperMek

Hello Paul! I'm the Swedish guy ordering the hugger, and I have to tell that never before in my life I have got such a good lesson in french! :-) Your system is good at delivering messages and google translate had to be my friend to understand them! :-) As I understand my hugger is on it's way and I really look forward to receive it within some few days. It seems to be a good looking piece of equipment.

Guest dersan

haha it looks like a shaft drive :) hey mate can you send these to turkey istanbul i really like to buy.and as you can see from my previous posts i am gonna travel the world with this bike so thats really gonna show up man

Guest Rossocromo France

Hello Paul! I'm the Swedish guy ordering the hugger, and I have to tell that never before in my life I have got such a good lesson in french! :-) Your system is good at delivering messages and google translate had to be my friend to understand them! :-) As I understand my hugger is on it's way and I really look forward to receive it within some few days. It seems to be a good looking piece of equipment.

Yes, I'm not really used to ship to Sweden but it should take 4 days to arrive, so at worst on Monday I guess. The hugger is great, Honda didn't make it OEM for nothing. =)

Guest Rossocromo France

haha it looks like a shaft drive :) hey mate can you send these to turkey istanbul i really like to buy.and as you can see from my previous posts i am gonna travel the world with this bike so thats really gonna show up man

Shipping to Instanbul shouldn't be a problem. =)

Guest Rossocromo France

Little update, I've added yesterday the language support so it should be easier for your guys to understand what's going on ^^

I didn't work on the look but follow this link to put the website in english: http://www.rossocromo.fr/?&id_lang=1

Guest CBR45

I've ordered one too.

Paul at Rossocromo was very helpful.

Good price, worked out just under £90 delivered.