Swing arm bearings-Where can I get a complete set?

djsb

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy a complete set of swing arm bearings and seals. I could buy them individually at David Silver spares but I'd like to save time and get everything all at once and maybe save a bit of money.

My bike is a 2014 NC750XDE ABS DCT model.

I've finally decided to get the swing arm powder coated after the failed attempt at painting it with Hammerite which is utter rubbish.

I wonder if Mark (Trisaki) could get me a full set sent out in the post?

Thanks.

trisaki
2 hours ago, djsb said:

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy a complete set of swing arm bearings and seals. I could buy them individually at David Silver spares but I'd like to save time and get everything all at once and maybe save a bit of money.

My bike is a 2014 NC750XDE ABS DCT model.

I've finally decided to get the swing arm powder coated after the failed attempt at painting it with Hammerite which is utter rubbish.

I wonder if Mark (Trisaki) could get me a full set sent out in the post?

Thanks.

Hiya mate  just looked on Fowler's  site , shows they have bearings  and seals in stock , give them a call with your  chassis number  and reg number  

• Like 1
skorpion

The bearings should have their size's stamped on them, get replacements from a local bearing stockist.

Edited by skorpion
  • Like 1
outrunner

There really is no need to remove the bearings from the swingarm just remove the seals and mask them off properly like I did. Needle rollers are not cheap and really need a press or similar to fit.

Have a look here   to see what I did, scroll down near the bottom of the page.Some of the cleaning fluid the guy used did remove the grease from the bearings but a spray with Deblock or other release oils will free them up and a good greasing has them good as new.

Andy.

Edited by outrunner