Sign in to follow this  
wpbrown

Vespa GTS deals

wpbrown

I know there are a few Vespa fans on here.

My local dealer is doing 3 years 0% finance on all GTS models. Buy during Vespa Days (1st May - 30th June) and get a new Jet Mirror helmet too.

• Like 2

Foxy

Bet Rocker will be first through the door on May 1st. :lol::lol:

• Haha 6

Rocker66
6 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Bet Rocker will be first through the door on May 1st. :lol::lol:

Oh dear now I have to decide between doing that or going on a tour of the Emirates Stadium.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

deecat

Last year on Holiday which was not on a bike for a change, we hired a Vespa 300 for the day and went down the Amalfi coast .

I was a great day our covering about 120 miles on the scooter which was so much fun being a nice light machine.

I had never looked at scooters before apart from some troublesome days at Scarborough in the 70's!

But now I have been keeping an eye on them along with the Honda versions with a mind of swapping one of my bikes for one when I retire.

• Like 4

larryblag

Amalfi coast! On a scooter too? No finer way to travel :D:D.

Did you see the skill of those bus drivers? I once did Sorrento to Amalfi on a local service bus. Incredible driving skills :blink:

• Like 1

deecat

Yep those bus/coach drivers where amazing ,getting through spaces lots of UK drivers would not try even in a Fiat 500 !!

We had to come back on a coach when we had been on a boat trip that had a few incidents with rough sea's and you could just squeeze a fag paper between there mirrors and some of the cliff walls.