Workshop manual question.

Casey

Hello new to the forum.

I got a Nc750s 2017 (67) few weeks ago and wanted to ask if there are any changes from the 2016 model and will the 2016 workshop manual be fine for information in regards to 2017. Think they are the same just thought I would double check. 

Thanks. 

Hi Casey, welcome to the forum. I believe the 2016 and 2017 models are, essentially, the same and will share a manual. 

Grumpy old man

And I have a 2016 manual,  anybody like to swop for a 2015 manual? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2019 at 22:36, Tex said:

Hi Casey, welcome to the forum. I believe the 2016 and 2017 models are, essentially, the same and will share a manual. 

Thank you i thought I would ask before I get one as I wasn't sure. 

arengle

I think 2017 has the torque control, so are some changes at least in electrical compared with the 2016.

I don't think mine has torque control. It's manual model if that makes any difference. Only thing I have changed is the colour of the rev line to always be red as its easier to see but I didn't notice much else apart from usual stuff on dash ie time, date ect. 

Looking for the workshop manual more for when I do my own servicing, valves and that. 

Andy m
On 25/07/2019 at 09:35, arengle said:

I think 2017 has the torque control, so are some changes at least in electrical compared with the 2016.

ASR, so called torque or traction control, is just software. The rear ABS sensor pulse rate changes faster than the front by a given amount, it cuts the spark and sees what happens until a lower limit is reached on the flywheel sensor or the wheels come back to the same rate, repeat. There is nothing that will change a service manual except maybe an extra blink code in the ABS fault list for the engine not responding and maybe an extra warning light. The stuff that happens in the real world is furry connectors and flat batteries and a 2016 manual will still get you as far as the code, then you can Google it. 

Andy

• Like 2