NC 750 Integra panel removal Manual

Guest johnmurrayh

Guest johnmurrayh

Hi I have a 2015 750 Integra. I need to remove the panels and want to follow the service manual on how to do it. Anyone has one or a link or advice. I may also need the bottom half of the crank case....but not sure if its that part yet.

John

***may also need the bottom half of the crank case....***

You can't leave it like that!!!!  more info needed please..The first thing to spring to mind is WHY...

Lyn.

Guest johnmurrayh

haha ok the previous owner fell over in the parking lot so need to remove some panels for respray. Then after that he has a rock flick up and hit the underside of the engine making a hole and draining all the oil. I am not sure what panel on the motor it is so cant say for sure what I need. I may just weld it but would prefer replacement.

All I can say is good luck. It’s one of the worse design moments for Honda. However carefully I tried I ended up braking several tabs. 

I have both left and right engine covers if you need one. If it has been dropped or a rock kicked up side cases are the weakest. The bottom of the motor is thick Ali..

Lyn.

Guest johnmurrayh

THX Kayz. At this stage I found out its the bottom half of the crankcase that needs to be welded or replaced then I need one or to fairings on the right...or ill respray. Now if I can just get my hands on a workshop manual haha. I might make a video when I get to removing the panels