Rocker66

Hard to believe it’s been a year.

Rocker66

I got a phone call a few days ago reminding me that the Monkey was due for it’s first annual service. I foun it hard to believe that I have had it almost a year . I had the service done today at a cost of £44-68 including oil. I don’t consider this to be too bad once a year especially considering the amount of fun it has given me .

• Like 6

embee

What's not to like? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Exceledsteve

That's a small amount of money for what sounds like a lot of fun. Bargain! 

Trev

I know the motor won't hold much oil and it's only a first service but even so that still seems a very fair price indeed, no wonder you sing the praises of your dealer :thumbsup:

Chriswright03

Is it just an age thing Rocker though where the time simply flies by?  In May we had been out of the UK for a year * and I couldn't believe where that time had gone.  I also can't believe I am having another birthday in four months time and that will soon fly by. 

*  Actually I knew it was a year because the car wanting taxing, insuring and servicing and the internet needed to be renewed all at the same time.

• Like 1

Rocker66
46 minutes ago, Trev said:

I know the motor won't hold much oil and it's only a first service but even so that still seems a very fair price indeed, no wonder you sing the praises of your dealer :thumbsup:

It was actually the first annual service. I have never payed labour on an actual first (600 mile) service.

• Like 1