Mister Paul

Pannier inner bags

Mister Paul

Sometimes I've bought the OEM inner bags for pannier and top boxes, as it's a neat solution.

I've got Givi TRK33 panniers now and the Givi solution isn't neat. They offer the same bag that fits their TRK46 pannier, which is a fair bit deeper. And that's not a neat solution. The bag has more material (obviously) so takes up more space in the pannier, and you can't fill the bag, so it's floppy.

Has anyone come up with a nice tidy (cheaper) solution for these cases?

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/206474

• Like 1

Walklikegump

Going on my first trip with TRK46N and TRK33Ns. Was considering the bags but might get something made instead. 

Mister Paul
On 9/9/2019 at 14:11, DCTPaul said:

As much as I like a bargain, I certainly wouldn't call Mike Ashley a friend.

On 9/6/2019 at 21:55, Walklikegump said:

Going on my first trip with TRK46N and TRK33Ns. Was considering the bags but might get something made instead. 

I'd be interested to know how you get on. There are a few made to fit unbranded bags on the auction site.

Mr Toad

I bought a set of three inner bags to fit the BMW Vario panniers, like the panniers the bags expand. 

BMW charge around £80 per bag I think. I don't think so!

I got mine as a set off fleabay, I don't have a top box but at £25 for the set I'm not going to complain. This one was removed from the pannier just now and still needs unpacking. For a set of three cheap bags they are well made and fit the panniers perfectly.  

20190913-092734.jpg