Sign in to follow this  
Tex

Don’t look, Rocker!

Tex

Just when I thought I had seen every indignity heaped upon the dear old air head, someone comes up with this. Annoyingly, it looks to have been in good shape before hand.. :( 

943-DA3-A4-8256-46-DD-8377-E330-E5-AE0-C

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 7

Golflad

Sacrilege. Jail em.

• Like 1

Andy m

I can think of swifter ways to discourage such activity. It involves those fork stanchions, a hammer and some grease if I'm feeling generous. 

Reminds me of the Sculpture Park yesterday. This is a lovely walk, but oddly ruined by piles of junk left every few yards. Many seemed to be variants of the famous "What I had left over" by Ivor Weldingsett. This one is "My House" by F Flintstone:

20190910-124226.jpg

Gooner knows how to rate such "art" although with all the trees he was kept busy. 

Andy

• Haha 9

Dave H

Yes, a good walk spoiled as they say.

• Haha 1

Exceledsteve

Truly hideous on every level. After yesterday's K1600 personalisation, which I liked, this one has spoiled my day having reminded me that some humans are worryingly strange. They walk among us.

• Like 2

Rocker66
1 hour ago, Tex said:

Just when I thought I had seen every indignity heaped upon the dear old air head, someone comes up with this. Annoyingly, it looks to have been in good shape before hand.. :( 

Was going to post my opinion of it but can’t think of any words that would be acceptable in decent company.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Tel
1 hour ago, Tex said:

There's nowt so queer as folk!

He should be shot...

• Like 1

Gaucho
55 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

Was going to post my opinion of it but can’t think of any words that would be acceptable in decent company.

How about fork off ? (sorry that should read forks off)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

listener
2 hours ago, Tex said:

I'm sure there's a special corner of Hell reserved for these people ... :cry:

2 hours ago, Andy m said:

I can think of swifter ways to discourage such activity. It involves those fork stanchions, a hammer and some grease if I'm feeling generous. 

Grease? :blink:

'Deep Heat' ... or hot chip fat ... or sulphuric acid ... or a rabid ferret maybe. :devil:

• Haha 2

kayz1

All i can think of is  "  WHY "

• Like 2

KingJames

Same.  Only reason I can see for that being made like that is if you had a pet koala that you wanted to take out on a ride.

baben
2 hours ago, Exceledsteve said:

Truly hideous on every level. After yesterday's K1600 personalisation, which I liked, this one has spoiled my day having reminded me that some humans are worryingly strange. They walk among us.

After riding that his walk would be interesting to behold.....My Dad had a labourer on his workforce called Bandy Andy on account you could have driven a pig between his legs when he stood to attention*. He might have liked this bike.

*Caused by childhood rickets, side effect of malnutrition - joys of colonialism eh?

• Like 1

outrunner

Although I think it to be hideous you have to reason that someone spent a bit of time destroying, modifying the bike so he/she must like it.:rolleyes:

Andy.

• Like 2

Tonyj

If it’s the closest he’s getting to Peter Fonda then who are we ! I imagine it’s not such an easy rider though. 

My favorites were often in the “street fighter “ style . We know It was a crashed fireblade with no fairing,  flat bars and a coat of hammerite 

larryblag
On 11/09/2019 at 09:02, Rocker66 said:

I want that bike :whistle:

Rocker66
2 minutes ago, larryblag said:

I want that bike :whistle:

In that case may I suggest you go back on the medication.😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Golflad

What really gets me is:- what the hell does the guy that made it actually see? Has he/she done it just to cause astir? Finally, Is it safe and roadworthy? 

• Like 1

larryblag
4 hours ago, Rocker66 said:

In that case may I suggest you go back on the medication.😂😂

Noted: And thanks Rocker.

Back I goes, with a skip and a jump - back to the Derby home for the bewildered. :frantics:

• Haha 1

Rocker66
8 minutes ago, larryblag said:

the Derby home for the bewildered. :frantics:

AKA Network Rail depot??😀😀

• Like 1

larryblag
52 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

AKA Network Rail depot??😀😀

That's the fella. AKA The Early Learning Centre :ahappy:

4 hours ago, Golflad said:

What really gets me is:- what the hell does the guy that made it actually see? Has he/she done it just to cause astir? Finally, Is it safe and roadworthy? 

I doubt that very much by the look's of it. :D

• Like 1

listener
7 hours ago, Golflad said:

I image that most shopping trolleys could steer better than that 'thing'! :whistle: