Nc700 paddock bobbins

mb1735

Just bought an nc700s and want to use with my existing rear stand but I can't find where to fit the paddock bobbins. Any suggestions. 

Edited by mb1735
Slowboy

I found it was easier to use the type that have a "U" shaped cup that fits under the swing arm, but M&P or someone might make adaptors.

or you can get them from here (the NC700 part is the same as an NC750)

https://www.bikefarmmv.com/epages/79512538.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=41363367&ViewAction=FacetedSearchProducts&SearchString=Nc750+rear+bobbins

Edited by slowboy

R&G will take your money...
They do a pair of bracket that attaches to the rear axle...
bout £65...

ive been thinking of drilling a hole in the swingarm and having a nut welded on each side to allow for bobbins on the swing arm so I can still remove the wheel etc. project I may get around to in the summer when I next take the swingarm off to re paint

• Confused 1
Grumpy old man
2 hours ago, rjp996 said:

ive been thinking of drilling a hole in the swingarm and having a nut welded on each side to allow for bobbins on the swing arm so I can still remove the wheel etc. project I may get around to in the summer when I next take the swingarm off to re paint

Am I missing the point? Why not fit a centre stand?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
Exceledsteve

I agree... you can take the swing arm off as well as the wheel when it's on the centre stand.

• Like 1
outrunner

+1 centre stands rule.:D

Andy.

• Like 1

I negotiated a centre stand in with the deal with my bike at cost with free fitting, I haven't had a bike without a centrestand for many years, Paddock stands are a hassle on your own!