Where can I get oil and filters from?

GaryBee

Hi, where online can I get 10W30 oil plus oil and DCT filters from, all in 1 go? I can't seem to find everything on Wemoto. Can anyone help me please?

Trev

Try WeMoto, not sure they have DCT filters but ordered and received some bike parts from them end of last week 

• Like 1

Try MandP and Sportsbikeshop. Sometimes I use genuine Honda filters, sometimes HIflofiltro. HIflo are cheaper but seem high quality and widely used by the trade.  For oil Castrol Power 1. 10w30

Thank you everyone for your replies.

trisaki

Shame I can't get to my wshop  as I have filters and oil in stock , wemoto should have the bits  , you may need to look under nc750d integra  to find the dct filter,  from memory I think it's a 117 

Edited by trisaki
  • Like 1
Wedgepilot

Last time I bought filters was off "the bay", it came as a DCT kit with new washer, etc. I'm sure you could get oil there as well. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Urbanfireblade
On 4/7/2020 at 19:00, GaryBee said:

Hi, where online can I get 10W30 oil plus oil and DCT filters from, all in 1 go? I can't seem to find everything on Wemoto. Can anyone help me please?

Hi Gary. What oil do you use in your DCT? I've been searching ages trying to find if semi or fully synthetic oil is ok for the DCT(10w 30 of course), I always use Castrol Power 1 Racing in my other bikes(fully-synthetic). 

GaryBee

@Urbanfireblade I use Motul 4T 5100 10W30 MA2 oil, I know it’s not the cheapest but as it’s a DCT I have respected Honda’s oil specs. If you research the spec of this oil it should tell you what you need. G

• Like 1
trisaki

Full synthetic oil is not necessary for the road honda only really recommend it if you go on track days ' good quality semi synth 10w30 ' I sell rock oil and liqui moly