Sign in to follow this  
RC166

Is it a good time now to sell?

RC166

Had it not been for this situation with Coronavirus, I would have already had my bike up for sale. I couldn’t see much point in advertising, because with all the restrictions and uncertainty it would have been a very small market. It’s a Pan Euro ST1300, 2004.

Now things have relaxed and more people are getting out and about, I’m wondering whether to try to sell or wait a while later. I don’t relish the thought of putting it on the usual sites and possible hassle, but needs must. I will probably stick it on here first, but I’m struggling how to easily post pics. (I don’t think I’m the only one!

Im sure most of you will say that I won’t know until I try, but I would appreciate some opinions anyway please.

Rocker66
11 minutes ago, RC166 said:

Had it not been for this situation with Coronavirus, I would have already had my bike up for sale. I couldn’t see much point in advertising, because with all the restrictions and uncertainty it would have been a very small market. It’s a Pan Euro ST1300, 2004.

Now things have relaxed and more people are getting out and about, I’m wondering whether to try to sell or wait a while later. I don’t relish the thought of putting it on the usual sites and possible hassle, but needs must. I will probably stick it on here first, but I’m struggling how to easily post pics. (I don’t think I’m the only one!

Im sure most of you will say that I won’t know until I try, but I would appreciate some opinions anyway please.

Hi I have sent you a PM which I hope may help you with posting picures. It must be a simple method because even I can do it. It also has the benefit of not taking up space on the forum's server.

Good luck with selling the Pan

• Thanks 1

slowboy
Posted (edited)

Use postimage (it's currently free) you'll need to sign up, and then Copy the direct link from the "share"  option for the image you want and paste into your post on here. Simples

Edited by slowboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

riders in the storm

RC is a supporter so should be able to do it very easily, I think there is icon/linky thing at the bottom of the box you type in....

• Thanks 2

Rocker66
1 hour ago, slowboy said:

Use postimage (it's currently free) you'll need to sign up, and then Copy the direct link from the "share"  option for the image you want and paste into your post on here. Simples

Good call. That’s exactly the method I suggested as it works well easy to do and doesn’t take up space on the forum’s server