enquisiter

Sat nav mounting

enquisiter

Hi all,  finally on way to collect my 2017 NC750XA. I will be wanting to mount my TomTom sat nav and ideally was looking for one that bolts to the handlebar brace. Has anyone seen one ?

slowboy
27 minutes ago, enquisiter said:

Hi all,  finally on way to collect my 2017 NC750XA. I will be wanting to mount my TomTom sat nav and ideally was looking for one that bolts to the handlebar brace. Has anyone seen one ?

I used one of the balls that replaces one of the handlebar clamp bolts, much neater. Also the NC has a brace between the four clamp bolts that shields the handlebars in the centre which makes fitting a handlebar clamp more difficult.

This is an example; (other sellers are available)

https://www.muziker.co.uk/ram-mounts-motorcycle-handlebar-clamp-base-with-m8-bolts?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpZT5BRCdARIsAGEX0zkAMv5iOhUFiMt8vuwn8MqQK5ElAWWvpHG8vGzB4KTwo3fXQYyMbw0aAsCrEALw_wcB

• Thanks 1

Tex
3 hours ago, slowboy said:

I used one of the balls that replaces one of the handlebar clamp bolts, much neater. Also the NC has a brace between the four clamp bolts that shields the handlebars in the centre which makes fitting a handlebar clamp more difficult.

This is an example; (other sellers are available)

https://www.muziker.co.uk/ram-mounts-motorcycle-handlebar-clamp-base-with-m8-bolts?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpZT5BRCdARIsAGEX0zkAMv5iOhUFiMt8vuwn8MqQK5ElAWWvpHG8vGzB4KTwo3fXQYyMbw0aAsCrEALw_wcB

A very neat solution, Brian.

Made in the USA that one, makes a real change from China! :niceone:

Mark8arker

Have one fitted from sw-mototech. Like my satnav in the centre. Was'nt cheap.