Engine Number

Steve698

Can anyone post a pic of the location of the engine number stamp please, the manual states crankcase but is pretty vague, a nice clear picture of the location would be really helpful.

Dunnster

Can't post a pic at the minute, but from memory, mine is on the rear right of the crankcase. Near the bottom there is a metal tab with the engine number stamped on it. It's pretty much in line with the oil filler cap.

1 hour ago, Dunnster said:

Can't post a pic at the minute, but from memory, mine is on the rear right of the crankcase. Near the bottom there is a metal tab with the engine number stamped on it. It's pretty much in line with the oil filler cap.

So towards the back wheel ? Is it tucked away, difficult to see or really obvious ?

Dunnster
19 minutes ago, Steve698 said:

So towards the back wheel ? Is it tucked away, difficult to see or really obvious ?

Yes towards the back wheel, hopefully you can see it on this pic, to the left of the oil filler cap

image.jpg

• Like 1
listener
23 hours ago, Dunnster said:

Yes towards the back wheel, hopefully you can see it on this pic, to the left of the oil filler cap

That's some job you've done cutting down the weight of your NC, Mike. :thumbsup:

But I can't help think there's a teeny tiny wee oversight ... :whistle::lol:

• Haha 1