Nc700x ignition switch replacement

Ash.NC700X

I had my nc700x 2012 stolen last week and it has been recovered with the ignition switch smashed in. Does anyone know how to replace it. I can get a ignition switch and honda have said they can flash the ECU to the new key but how do I get the ignition switch out without coursing any damages.

Any help would be amazing

Thanks Ashley

Replsacemet is relitivly simple 

Remove the handle bars  we just usea hook in the roof and a couple of bungies to keep them out the way

Remove the top yoke  unplug the switch sorrey cannot remember which side the wiring goes 

You now need to remove the "breakoff bolts"  you may get the loss with a centre punch  or drill and use an easy out  or just drill the head off if drilling be super carefull to remain centered

The fun bit is getting the new keys reconised but if you have the old keys you should be OK  use new kiy in lock old ket close to do the HIss 

Hope you not got a friends problem bike stolen recovered hiss has been hacked  Honda think new ECU and lock set !

• Thanks 1

But do check hiss de actavates befor spending !

• Thanks 1

I've got a brand spanker ignition switch with three keys in my garage. It was bought for a Honda Deauville, but was not required. I wonder if it would fit the 700X?