NC750s - Abba Stand?

dunx675

Has anyone successfully used an Abba stand with a NC750S?  I wondering, if I undo the 2 bolts holding the footpeg hangers in place, does this give access to the swinging arm pivot, and thus access for the Abba stand?

Thanks

Dunx675

Nc is not listed on the Abba  site.

outrunner
8 minutes ago, dunx675 said:

Has anyone successfully used an Abba stand with a NC750S?  I wondering, if I undo the 2 bolts holding the footpeg hangers in place, does this give access to the swinging arm pivot, and thus access for the Abba stand?

Thanks

Dunx675

Yes it does..................but, the right hand footrest hanger has the rear brake cylinder. attached so a bit of dismantling will be needed to get the hanger out of the way to use the Abba stand. Unless you already have an Abba stand it would be cheaper and easier to fit a centre stand.

Andy.

• Like 2
kayz1

I put Honda in the box and it did not show the NC range at all...did i have a duff link!!!

davebike

I use an ABBA stand  I a working bike mechanic  I remove the top footrest hanger bolt  8mm allen head an M8 thread  and fit an adaptor there I think ABBA sell them I made my own just a piece of ally rod the fit the fitting on the stand and an M8 allen bolt with acouple of nuts as spacers

Works just fine on S and X  700 and 750 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Thosoneill

If abba don’t list the nc750s then I assume it’s not compatible 

davebike

Here is  the adaptors I use    ABBA   I understand do make them  but not sold online or hard to find as I said in last post PHONE   they work well on NC700 750 s and X 

20210303_080350 (Small).jpg

• Like 4
Thosoneill
6 hours ago, Argyll said:

I have these too - used them on lots of bikes.

I thought that the adapters that abba supply were bike specific 

• Like 1
Argyll
41 minutes ago, Thosoneill said:

I thought that the adapters that abba supply were bike specific 

That is generally true (although some are interchangeable) but these are "universal" adapters which screw into any 8mm thread, such as commonly found in footpeg fitments.

davebike

Yes mostly but they do some universal and what I have teh Trader pack  whitch fits almost all bikes

Argyll

On my Van Van the footpeg arrangemet is different so I had to improvise. I just found a suitable hole on the frame and secured the adapter with a washer and nut. Works perfectly.

davebike

Yes usefull accesery   Despite the full dealer kit I am still fabercating fittings  good job  I have  a lath and alley bar stock !   The adaptors pictured a made looking at what ABBA sell :-))