NC750DCT gearbox not changing gear

spaaz

CBR750Sspecial

Dear Andy,

How do I upload photos or videos to the forum.

As you will have worked out I am a man with a brain injury and I don't compute things logically, Sorry.

The original NC tank is going to be turned around and mounted above the engine. It has to be shortened  to the filler and the vent re positioned. This will be carried out by my friend who is a race standard welder .

I was sceptical, but I fitted a CBR600rr 2003 fuel tank as a dyno donkey tank. The CBR pump feeds 8 injectors via a Kevlar reinforced hose. The NC has a much more flexible, slightly reinforced hose.

But changed the hose and electrical connections. Ran it on the dyno and it seems nearly the same, fueling wise. Slightly richer but made no difference to power.

I have decide to fit CBR600RR tank cover and race seat, as I have them. Started to cut off the heavy seat rails, though I need to keep the bike ridable on the dyno, whilst waiting for the return of short NC tank.

Slit the rails and removed the joining brkts, to allow the rails to be pushed together. To enable a mock up of the CBR body work, try and get the seat height right for me.

My dyno was a SuperFlow CycleDyn running the Win 97, I have just bought a new control system from Sport Devices and fitted this week. So I have to learn have to operate the new and fast Win10 software and learn how to dyno bikes again.

So having the NC as a dyno donkey is perfect.

I will post some photos when I learn how to.

Thanks for your help.

Nick Turner.

Ashburton, Devon

• Like 1
MatBin
20 hours ago, spaaz said:

CBR750Sspecial

Dear Andy,

As you will have worked out I am a man with a brain injury and I don't compute things logically, Sorry.

The original NC tank is going to be turned around and mounted above the engine. It has to be shortened  to the filler and the vent re positioned. This will be carried out by my friend who is a race standard welder .

I was sceptical, but I fitted a CBR600rr 2003 fuel tank as a dyno donkey tank. The CBR pump feeds 8 injectors via a Kevlar reinforced hose. The NC has a much more flexible, slightly reinforced hose.

But changed the hose and electrical connections. Ran it on the dyno and it seems nearly the same, fueling wise. Slightly richer but made no difference to power.

I have decide to fit CBR600RR tank cover and race seat, as I have them. Started to cut off the heavy seat rails, though I need to keep the bike ridable on the dyno, whilst waiting for the return of short NC tank.

Slit the rails and removed the joining brkts, to allow the rails to be pushed together. To enable a mock up of the CBR body work, try and get the seat height right for me.

My dyno was a SuperFlow CycleDyn running the Win 97, I have just bought a new control system from Sport Devices and fitted this week. So I have to learn have to operate the new and fast Win10 software and learn how to dyno bikes again.

So having the NC as a dyno donkey is perfect.

Thanks for your help.

Nick Turner.

Ashburton, Devon

Fantastic thread Nick. Hope it all goes well.

IOM racer buys NC to go racing, makes a great headline :)

Rocker66
23 hours ago, spaaz said:

CBR750Sspecial

Dear Andy,

Thanks for your help.

Nick Turner.

Ashburton, Devon

This is one simple method of posting pictures which has the bonus of not taking up space on the forum's server.

Hi Download post image (its free)  when you have done that click the upload button and select your picture. With choose images button. Once your picture has uploaded you will see a selection of option. Highlight the one that says Hotlink for forums and save it. All you have to do then is paste it in your post. That probably sounds more complicated than it actually is.

I hope this helps.

• Thanks 1