Honda Contact Centre

Guest NCXrookie

Guest NCXrookie

Just received my card and details through the post. Noticed that you have to call an 0845 number. This is OK if you have a problem at home, but should you have a breakdown anywhere, 0845 numbers from mobiles in the UK can be quite expensive. I have had two breakdowns this year, a puncture and an electrical fault, at both, the AA attended and were excellent. They have a normal non 0845 number you can ring. I suggest that Honda do the same. Anyone have any experience of Honda Contact Centre?

Guest NCXrookie

I dont have my card to hand, but put the number into www.saynoto0870.com and see if there is a normal landline number available.

Crusty

I have found these numbers on www.saynoto0870.com

Honda Customer relations M/Cycles 01753 590510 General Customer relations: 01753 590500

CIA Insurance, (For those of us who use 'Honda' insurance 01788 818600 or 818600 or 01788 818781

Hope I never have to use them in an emergency but they are better than using 0845 etc from mobiles.

Thats good to know. I always use that website prior to using those horrible 0845 numbers. Most companies have a normal landline you can use, albeit not well known.