DCT gearbox stuck in gear

Guest nsa

I haven't seen the problem again and have ridden about 100 miles since it happened.  I'm going to put it down to a sticking throttle cable, for whatever reason, that has righted itself.  Thanks for your input guys.

• Like 1

Good news, excellent stuff! :)

• 1 year later...
Guest Billy NC700

I have the same problem with my motorbike but here in Greece the local dealer usually are not the informed.

Also in my moto display several problems.

1.  It sticks at 1st and then nothing. I must turning the ignition off and on again to rectify it.

2.  Sometimes erase the 1st and blinking the dash.

3.  When it sticks on 1st i open the throttle and the problem solved.

My local dealer has the run diagnostic test and displays number 57 they do not know what is.............

i can't understand whats going on. if you learn something from your local dealer i will be happy to learn whats going on.

• Like 1

If your dealer doesn't know what 57 is, they should contact Honda technical department who I'm sure will help them..

Derek_Mac

Here's a screen shot of the error code meaning (hopefully).

Edit: Tell your dealer it's page\section 12-17 in the service manual.

errorcode.png

Edited by Derek_Mac
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
bazza

manual download? i want a workshop manual - can anyone give me a link - 750Xa DCT model

kayz1

If your DCT sticks in gear i was told to rock the bike back and to, if this does not work then pull the lead from the battery and leave for 2mins. reconnect and it should be OK. another fault that does not exist but IS being looked into.....slowwwwly.

Lyn.