what have you had fixed under warranty ?

kbull

Slowboy

+1 more, sounds like you got a real duffer, not good enough these days. Hope you get a good package from Honda, sounds like the least they could do

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steelhorseuk

• Rocker66

• Scootabout

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just read through the whole thread and there doesn't seem to be a recurring problem that is letting the NC's down, there are obviously the issues that some owners are having (most appear to be on

Here's hoping the compensation package can put a smile back on hour face :)

steelhorseuk

Thanks fellas.

Here's hoping the compensation package can put a smile back on hour face :)

I meant YOUR of course...

Guest robskinn

Had to get my light housing unit replace after 3k. The winter months of initial driving must have got to it. Honda replaced it under warrenty with no questions asked. Am keeping a very close eye on the new one. Fortunately I have until next April left on my Warrenty, so driving through winter will unearth and problems.

Guest EasyTiger

Of the 79 previous posts, 25 relate to problems with two bikes in particular, and 29 are commiserations/questions etc.

The remaining 25 relate to chain recall as the only fault, or chain stretching, a couple of ECUs, 2 x intermittent digital readout due to trapped wiring, light housing, and cam chains on the Integra.

Those 25 all seem minor faults fixed under the warranty or before they became apparent, though if they happen to you, it's major!

Certainly nothing on the scale of JaseR's RC8 engine and rear wheel locking up at speed on the Motorway, nor head-wagging or any BMW-style shaft-snapping.

Still Nothing To Report on mine at 9,000 miles.

steelhorseuk

So far so good. Had it back long enough to start riding it and shes purring nicely at the moment. 

Back into dealer on Friday for the last reported problem which is the headlight shroud.

Honda replacing under warranty as the paint is falling off it.

So, got a compensation package coming which contains an extra years full warranty and a Honda voucher to spend on anything from a Honda dealer to the value of £150.00.

I had to constantly chase Honda UK for it as they never rang me back when they said they would so not that impressed with that but you do get straight through to the person assigned to your case. She had to keep refering up the chain of command to meet my demands so it takes time. 

After Friday I can at least sell the bike on knowing I have sorted these problems for the next owner.

With all that said I do like the Honda brand but if I stay with them I will need to spend up and go for there flag-ship models.

Alternatively, Yamaha models are catching my attention. 

Mark