Official HONDA parts dealer

Guest Stavig

I need to call someone to find out delivery time for a part.

Carole Nash garage still hasnt got all parts so they cannot service my bike. They only miss the headlight and its been 6 weeks now and god knows how long it will take. So I need to call HONDA or an official parts dealer and find out how long it takes before I take it on the next level.

I dont want to call the dealer I got it from (Norton Way , Letchworth) because they have terrible customer service so any suggestions they would be really welcome.

Thank you

Guest bonekicker

Stavros I can not Believe they have not done your bike yet, surely when your garage ordered parts they were informed of a delivery date?? :frantics: You must have plenty of patience my friend !!!!!  Hope you get it sorted very soon :console:  

Huskyteer

Fowlers in Bristol? They seem to be the source of most bike parts that enter the country.

Stavros I can not Believe they have not done your bike yet, surely when your garage ordered parts they were informed of a delivery date?? :frantics: You must have plenty of patience my friend !!!!! Hope you get it sorted very soon :console:

I don't anymore. They called me again and they said parts will be delivered on the 18th of September. They have the bike since the 10th of July.

I'm taking full action against insurance and garage. This is way over unreasonable time

Ah it appears you seem to be having the same problem as I experienced with waiting for parts from Honda.

On a personal level I have lost complete faith in Honda's ability to supply spares on good time, and so I may be saying goodbye to my Honda soon - no more for me I'm afraid.

Edited by wozza

Ah it appears you seem to be having the same problem as I experienced with waiting for parts from Honda.

On a personal level I have lost complete faith in Honda's ability to supply spares on good time, and so I may be saying goodbye to my Honda soon - no more for me I'm afraid.

Like 8 weeks? I understand things can be delayed but I never promised dates and at least if things don't go well you make customers life easy. I don't deserve a courtesy bike but I do t deserve this as well.

No not 8 weeks, but about 6 for me. I emailed Richard Dix at Honda, who in turn put a Customer Service manager on the case. I thought Honda spares were available within a fews days.

I do understand your frustration.

13 weeks for me which included 1 week to collect, 4 weeks to assess and have the repair authorised and then 9 weeks to actually mend it.......

Did you take any actions against them?

Guest Southerner

No not 8 weeks, but about 6 for me. I emailed Richard Dix at Honda, who in turn put a Customer Service manager on the case. I thought Honda spares were available within a fews days.

I do understand your frustration.

I think you mean Phil Dix, Wozza......

Anyhow, thanks to the tyre saga, Phil has become a good contact for all things not right with Honda.

I think you mean Phil Dix, Wozza......

Anyhow, thanks to the tyre saga, Phil has become a good contact for all things not right with Honda.

Yep that's him......:)

Huskyteer

Sorry to hear about all this - I had parts supply problems with my Gilera maxi-scooters, and thought it would be a very different story with Honda :( Good to know there's a contact on the ball though!

Guest dentonlad

Did you take any actions against them?

I have complained to the Financial Ombudsman about the length of time it took and the way the claim was handled. I've given the claims handlers the crappiest write up possible on their feedback sheet but honestly, I don't think anything will happen and I won't get any financial recompense or reduction in premium, despite not having my bike for a quarter of the year through the major riding season.

Ultimately, I vote with my feet (or my wallet) and MCE will never get any business or recommendations off me.

Hope you get sorted soon.

Guest Southerner

Sorry to hear about all this - I had parts supply problems with my Gilera maxi-scooters, and thought it would be a very different story with Honda :( Good to know there's a contact on the ball though!

I think Phil Dix must regret the whole business of the Dunlop Trailmax saga - due to this, his name and contact details have spread far and wide!