how to remove safely stickers from the frunk?

Guest robson

I have started to peel off the smaller one and couldn't do it, just made it worse they it was originally.

This is on plastic surface so I don't want to damage it with something strong.

Any tips?

Edited by robson

I used a hairdryer then wd40 on any sticky residue left

Can't say specifically for the NC stickers, but all other bikes it's simply been a question of careful warming with a hair drier or similar. If you don't have anything appropriate you could try a rag soaked in hot water to soften it, then they usually peel off cleanly.

(Edit - replies are like buses, wait for ages then three turn up together!)

Edited by embee

Just curious, why bother?

The HISS sticker looks ok to me but I hate the other white sticker especially on my black bike so in my case it had to go

The HISS sticker looks ok to me but I hate the other white sticker especially on my black bike so in my case it had to go

yes, one reason is the white sticker but the more importantly the HISS sticker is a security risk.

Without it and with  blinking hiss light potential thief  can be fooled it's an alarm system for instance.

Unfortunately the  hiss sticker tells everyone it's just immobilizer....

ScaredyCat

Lasers ... the answer is use lasers...

Derek_Mac

yes, one reason is the white sticker but the more importantly the HISS sticker is a security risk.

Without it and with  blinking hiss light potential thief  can be fooled it's an alarm system for instance.

LOL.   :rofl:

Where do these ideas come from?      :poke:

Edit: Nearly as good as the linked brakes comment!          :hmm:

Edited by Derek_Mac
  • Like 1
Rocker66

I would have thought that most thieves would know what a HISS light was anyway. The majority of bikes are stolen to order to be broken for spares therefore the person organising the theft would have a reasonable knowledge of bikes