Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy Meltdown

Schuberth visors. How much!!

Grumpy Meltdown

After being daft enough to not put it somewhere safe, and then watching it rolling down the hill at The Miners I thought I'd get a new visor.

Nearly £40 without the pin lock insert!

The sun visor is another £30!

Oh well, lesson learnt

• Like 1

Carl_L

Bargain! Be grateful you don't have the BMW variant.

Actually, I can't remember the price I had to pay for a BMW one with insert but I do remember my jaw hitting the floor - I've still got the bruises on my chin.

• Like 1

robbie_b

Where did you get that price - at Helmet City they quote £54 for a C3 visor only (pinlock is additional £27)

• Like 1

bonekicker

That's what the internet is for checking prices--Clive as seen the light about checking and asking for a price match or discount--good on him   :D

Edited by bonekicker
  • Like 1

Dave D

I've got the light tinted version on mine, it's light enough that you don't have to lift it when riding in shaded areas or going through tunnels and you can still drop the inner sun visor for the bright bits.

Then again I don't have to do any night riding now, but I always carry the clear one in my top box as a spare.

ScaredyCat

Shark ones are £50

£40 seems a bargain...

Grumpy Meltdown

Where did you get that price - at Helmet City they quote £54 for a C3 visor only (pinlock is additional £27)

From FC-Moto in Germany.

£39.20 for the visor

£20.39 for the sun visor.

They do charge £7.30 for delivery to the UK though

wpbrown

Get the light reactive pinlock; easier than having to swop from light - dark - clear. Especially as we are getting 3 seasons in 1 day at present!

lipsee

Just to put that in perspective,, Look at this German shop selling helmets,it has the price of the replacment visors with the discription.http://www.polo-motorrad.com/en/touring-sport.html?___from_store=de        I think that is really helpful and its a pity more shops do,nt do that..  last thing  Good Morning all>>

Edited by lipsee
  • Like 1

Black Marauder

Try out the price on the Neotec 2  visor(s) !