nc700sa windshield

Guest fonsecase
Go to solution Solved by stordz,

Guest fonsecase
Hi,

I´m looking for a high windshild for my NC750SA.

I have noticed that the NC750X Windshilds are big. It is possible to use the NC750X Windshilds on the NC750SA model?

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Sergio Fonseca
fred_jb

Hi,

I´m looking for a high windshild for my NC750SA.

I have noticed that the NC750X Windshilds are big. It is possible to use the NC750X Windshilds on the NC750SA model?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Sergio Fonseca

Since the windscreen suppliers don't offer the same screens for the X and S models, then I would think that the fixings are in different positions.   If that is correct, then it would only be possible to mount an X screen on the S model by drilling new holes, and there may be other issues such as clearance to the bars on full lock to consider.

Fred

Guest bonekicker

Sergio as Fred rightfully says the fitting may be different--but making a new fitting bracket may solve the problem--it is a better size screen for the X--please let us know how you go on.  :thumbsup:

And Welcome to the forum  :D

glencoeman

The fittings are different for the X and S models. I have fitted a Puig Screen on my 700S and is pretty good at keeping the wind off.

• Solution

Yep, they are different, I've owned both models. I currently have a Puig screen fitted to my S which works well.