Headlight Adjustment

MrAndyW

Hope someone can help please, I've been trying to adjust the headlight beam, According to the little owners manual,there's a screw to adjust, the only thing is I can't make out from the useless picture which side of the headlight it is, also had a look round and can't see anything, Maybe I need to go to specsavers.

Thanks Andy.

• Like 1

I agree Andy, that picture in the handbook just doesn't work for me either.....

Guest bonekicker

Tom why is the F******* Russian version different--or is it not??---it is tight behind the headlight and you will struggle to adjust--just a thought if you want to put the beam up--you could put a couple of bags of cement or--equivalent on pillion seat this will lower the back end--bring the front end up---and avoid struggling???

It was just a Thought--I know keep it to yourself--I know--I know!!!! :baby:

That top picture is the one I'm struggling with, trying to work out which fork leg that is, will have a better look in daylight tomorrow, thanks for the pics, its a bit easier to see now on monitor,

Andy.

Guest miguelsanchez666

That top picture is the one I'm struggling with, trying to work out which fork leg that is, will have a better look in daylight tomorrow, thanks for the pics, its a bit easier to see now on monitor,

Andy

To me it does look like throttle side of the bike, view from the bottom.

on X version horiz adjustment is almost impossible without removing some parts. vertical can be done very easy using proper tools without removing anything or any disassembly.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the right hand fork leg to me. I have to say the headlight is the worst I have ever seen on a motorbike. Went out last night for the first time and the main beam is all over the place. It is almost as though the bulb is mis-aligned, Further investigation required methinks