Air filter location - Integra

bob b

Would some kind soul identify the location of the air filter box on my Integra please?  As it is a major task to remove the panels on my machine, I'd like to avoid taking bits off unnecessarily........innit.

I'm changing the drive chain, front sprocket, oil and all the filters. With my 'cough' I shouldn't have to do it again.

Thanks in anticipation.

The piano finish piece that starts from the seat and goes up forward covers the air box. There are two hex head bolts on either side of the panel sort of under the handle bars. Taking those out will allow you to pop the panel clips up and out. You would be well advised to get a workshop manual for the bike. Makes any work on the bike so much easier...

Cheers Shipmate! I've got the workshop manual for the 700X & 700S, but I can't locate a manual for the Integra. I really only need one to show how to remove the panels without destroying the things!

Pm me your email address and I will send you the relevant pages.

Thanks for that Hati. I've been searching the internet for an Integra manual and I just thought they are not available anywhere.

Presumably I could buy one from Australia?