Clock Setting - how to?

aquaboy
Go to solution Solved by Callisidrin,

Well I cant find the owners manual , how do you adjust the clock without messing everything else up? 

(I know I'm a couple of weeks late)

trisaki

Check under the panel in the bottom of the no tank

Aww, he meant "clock"... I was hoping they'd released some kind of Romulan invisibility device!

I always thought bikes had those anyway....

• Like 6
  • Solution
Callisidrin
  • Turn Ignition on
  • Press and Hold Button A & Button B until display for minutes flashes, you are now in display brightness adjust. To skip this - - -
  • Press Button A, you are now in Clock Adjust with the Hours digit Flashing, Press Button B until you get the correct Hour (press and hold for fast adjust)
  • Press Button A, the minutes are now flashing, do the same with Button B as above to set the minutes.
  • Press Button A, You are now in the Speed /Mileage set
  • IF you want to get out of the Adjustment settings turn off the ignition or wait 30s without doing anything. Keep pressing Button A if you want to cycle through the other things you can adjust.

In order they are - Display Back Light, Clock Hours, Clock Minutes, Speed/Mileage Units, Fuel Mileage Units, Fuel Consumption Units.

Button A Cycles through. Button B adjusts.

Strange to be talking about the Clock when the subject was 'Cloak'   :whistle:

Edited by Callisidrin
  • Like 2

need to do mine.................thanks Chris............................:)

Englishman

I wish it had the facility to toggle between and select the 12 or 24 hour clock

i think i had a toggle when a cub scout or was it a woggle- not sure it would make much different at 11 anyway!

My bike is due its new speedo head in 2 weeks so its lay in will come to an abrupt end and no doubt co-inside with the frost, ice and snow as the dealer is 55 miles way on the North Wales coast!

currently in France where its warm -heehee

baz

Was hoping for more of a Rick Wakeman affair, pretty dramatic as glide down the A13 :0) Mwah haha ( see darty fader )

Btw does anyone else hate the predictive text option on iPads , it talks more shit then me :0) comes up with such random words I think they must have the relative of the enigma machine locked in the basement at apple . See above ,I left it and it was the 2nd attempt at darth vader:0)

Thanks Chris.... nice and clear.  

Ps Cloak/ clock, I wondered what you lot were on about. read thro' the question thinking where does cloak come into it

Just spotted the title------------------------------ that explains it. sorry

Guest dentonlad

Was hoping for more of a Rick Wakeman affair, pretty dramatic as glide down the A13 :0) Mwah haha ( see darty fader )

Btw does anyone else hate the predictive text option on iPads , it talks more shit then me :0) comes up with such random words I think they must have the relative of the enigma machine locked in the basement at apple . See above ,I left it and it was the 2nd attempt at darth vader:0)

Predictive text by Stanley Unwin......

Goldiloppers and the three bearloaders. Once a polly tito there lived a remarkabold man. Stanley Unwin . Unwinese. Deep joy !!

Edited by Gaucho
  • Like 2

Just need the fella with the tin tray to run on and belt out mule train to finish this threa d off ( you have to be a certain age or mentality to get this)

• Like 1