More add one

trisaki

trisaki

As if my nc700x hasn't got enough add ons , I'm now sorting the handling ,- on a budget ,/ new tyres b/stone t30 evo, and new yss rear shocker plus swing arm regease as not an ounce of grease evident, will do a change of fork oil whilst I'm spannering my own bike for a change , busman's holiday so to speak , will give rave reviews ( I hope ) after a dry weekend !

Edited by trisaki
  • Like 3
trisaki

The shock is fitted the rear tyre is fitted swingarm bearings now have grease , still to do the front forks and front tyre ,/ Wow what a difference it feels like a totally different bike doesn't kick off the bumps now it actually absorbs them , well happy / if anyone wants one I could do a ride in ride out price inc greasing all suspension links and swingarm

trisaki

The yss shock is approximately £300 if postage is used so roughly #395 all in inc stripping out , cleaning greasing and back together plus a rear brake clean grease and bleed whilst I'm in that neck of the woods

trisaki

I've got a bike I can actually enjoy riding now / new tyres bridgestone t30 evo, new yss shock and front fork oil change / luvely supply smoothish ride nearly all the rough choppy ride has gone , totally different bike roll on the better weather