integra 750d need panels

Guest turnmil

Guest turnmil

Hi all I need right side foot panel and right side panel for my 750d integra   It is only from  dealer where i can buy or any another places do you know also who got parts manuals for this model in pdf ? Panels from 700d integra will fit new model or no ?? Thanks for help people 

road runner

Dealer is your best bet. Foot panel not too expensive at around £80 from memory. However, the side panel, depending on which one and if you want it painted to match, can be very expensive around £200 plus!

Check out the part numbers here http://www.bike-parts-honda.com/

If anything is indeed common, there are a couple of dealers who are breaking 700 Integras currently advertising on the well known auction site that rhymes with fleabay, and have various panels/footboards etc listed. I suspect there aren't any common panels though. I haven't seen any 750 Integras for breaking.

Edited by embee

Sometimes the listings for minor market variants don't have all the microfiches. Are the parts you want on here? http://www.bike-parts-honda.com/moto-honda-identification-NC750XDE-15730.html

To be honest I suspect most if not all the panels are different for the 700 and 750, quite a lot of detail changes were made. You'll have to compare part numbers between the 700 and 750 listings. Bear in mind that colour can change the part number, so while it may physically fit the part numbers could be different.

road runner

Just pop along to your local Honda dealer and identify the panels you need from their microfiche system.That's what I did and all worked out fine.